♡Chapter 8♡

After school, Leona and Kendra called their moms to let them know they'd be a little late coming home, then they made their way to the mall. Leona was happy to see her best friend doing even better than before. Kendra was just thrilled to be hanging out with her best friend again. She was still unaware of Leona's plan though.

(Leona) "You ready to go to the mall?"

"Lets go. Ready to go get some new bo- I mean clothes."

*Laughs* "You know good damn well... you meant boys."

"Oh shut up, let's go."

With that being said, they left. Leona was low key actually hoping to meet a cute guy, not just for Kendra, but for herself. She thought that if she found someone new, her feelings for Kendra would go away. In fact, Leona looked for guys almost as intensely as she did for clothes.

After a bit, Kendra saw a really stunning guy. He was tall, maybe about 6'3", had light brown eyes, had dark brown skin, and slight facial hair. She tapped Leona and said "Ooh eye candy at 2 o'clock! Look."

"He is pretty cute. Girllll go talk to him!!"

"But- But- I-I-I don't know."

"Girl you look beautiful! If you don't go talk to him."

"But- "

"I will call him over here, whether you're ready or not, just saying."

"Oh my god, come on. Nooo."

Leona starts walking over to the guy Kendra found attractive, noticing he also had an attractive friend with him. The guy's friend was also tall, taller than him, around 6'5", had green eyes, caramel skin, and had a baby face. Leona was intrigued by him. But she did her best to focus on the first guy. As she takes her last step toward him, she taps the guy's shoulder to get his attention.

"Hey, my friend over there, Kendra finds you really attractive, she's kind of shy. But she's an amazing girl, you should go talk to her. And by the way, what is your name?"

"I'm Chris."

"Chris as in Christian? Or Chris as in Christopher?"

"Christian. You said her name is Kendra? She's cute."

"Yes, Kendra. And glad you think so, go talk to her then."

"I'm on it."

As Chris walked away, his friend started talking to Leona.

"So, you said your friend's name, but not yours. Wassup with that?"

"I'm single- I mean I'm Leona. And you're really attractive. *Laughs semi-nervously* Now that I got the corny pickup line out the way, real talk what's your name?"

"That was actually funny. You must be the outgoing one of the two, but I'm Jahad. Everyone just calls me "Jah" or "Jay" though. Anyway it was real nice. What you did for your friend."

"She just got through an epic break up, dude was a jerk. I brought her here so she could buy some new stuff and if she was ready, someone new. I just wasn't gonna let my best friend get all depressed over someone dumb."

"I like the way you think."

"Well thank you. So that Chris guy, how long have y'all known each other?"

"Since we came out the pussy."

"Blunt as hell, but y'all are brothers?"

"Yep. Don't worry my bro's actually good. He won't fuck her over. He looks real interested too."