♥Chapter 18♥

(Leona's POV)

So Ciara and I are officially together and have been together for a month now. She's been almost perfect. Like I see this thing going far. She's supportive, patient, honest, faithful and just all around amazing. I can tell that she's genuine. Or if she's not she's doing a hell of a job pretending. She's been so great I've been thinking of Kendra less and less. I don't even have those feelings I used to have for her because of Ciara.

***

Man things were going amazing with me and Ciara. Everything was all good up until Kendra decided to get jealous. I had stayed the night and Ciara's house so Ciara and I were in her room, laying down. Ciara started to rap her arms around me, and then I got a text from Kendra. Part of me was wondering why I didn't delete her contact and number from my phone. But then the other part of me was wondering why the hell she's even texting me right now.

"Who's that baby?" Ciara asked removing her arms from around me, before I even got to read the message.

"It's that bitch of an ex best friend Kendra."

"Fuck does she want?"

"I don't know but I'm about to find out."

I opened the message to see not one, but two very long paragraphs. As much as I didn't feel like reading it, I went ahead. Maybe I'd get a good laugh out of it.

The messages said: Oh so I see how you are. You could go a whole month without speaking to me? Its a good thing I cut yo ass off. And now you got a new bitch taking my place? You shady asab for that. You was supposed to be MY best friend and you just let me go so easy. Ain't even fight for me. Like was you even there from the jump? That's aite tho. Don't bother hitting me up when I got my money up and doing good. I hope you fucking die. Like how the fuck could you do this to me? Just replacing Me. I can find a new best friend that looks and acts way better then you. Fuck am I even texting you for? You clearly don't give a fuck about me and probably stopped reading after the first sentence anyway. You can go suck several dicks and choke and get Chlamydia, AIDS, herpes, syphillis and all those diseases and die lil bitch. Fuck you. What kind of best friend sucks her boyfriends dick? And then steals her best friend ex boyfriend with no remorse?? Bye bitch. Kys.

And that was only the FIRST message.
This girl is insane but here's the second paragraph:
WAIT. I DIDN'T MEAN THAT. LEONA I'M SO FUCKING SORRY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO ME, YOU WERE THE BEST FRIEND I'VE EVER HAD AND I WENT AND RUINED IT. I broke your trust and I've sabotaged you. I did you so wrong so many times and you did stick by me. I can't blame you for leaving me. I was such a bitch to you. All you ever did was try and help me 😔💔 and I fucking pushed you away and made false accusations. Please please could you find it in your heart to forgive me??? Please answer me?? Oh my god I can't fucking lose you. I NEED you. I LOVE YOU. That's the reason I acted like this and didn't want anyone else. I've fallen in love with you. But you'll never love me.. I mean look at how I've treated you. 💔💔 I'm so sorry. I just can't lose you forever. Even though I know I don't deserve you back and you'll never want me back I just want to be with you. Leona you're a forgiving person. Don't go against yourself. Be a good girl and forgive me 😔💔

Lord have mercy. I laughed just because she doesn't know what she wants. The whole time I was reading her messages, Ciara was looking over my shoulder and was reading it as well.

"Well ain't that some shit then? All of a sudden this bitch is "in love with you?" Nah fuck that. Lemme see your phone baby. She needs to learn to stay in her mothafuckin place yo." Ciara said furiously.

"Baby wait. It's not worth it. Just-"

"You will not tell me to just let it go. This girl has disrespected you so many times and she expects you to just keep running back to her. She thinks that you're just some peasant who should live to accommodate her. She needs to be put back in her place and stay in her lane. And you're clearly not doing anything about it." Ciara said snatching my unlocked phone out of my hand and beginning to type a new message.