Chapter 3: Tuesday

Leona woke up to get ready for school, mind still racing about that threesome she had with her best friend and her best friend's boyfriend. She almost didn't even go to school, just because she felt so weird. But she realized she had to go anyway, so she just got dressed, put on her makeup and made her way to school. When she got there, Kendra and DaShawn were waiting for her. She was trying to avoid them though. Leona wanted to dodge them, she was hoping they wouldn't see her, so she started walking the other way. But before she got too far, they both called out to her, "LEONA!!!"

Oh shit, I knew they saw me. Guess I can't avoid it now. Might as well go over there.. Or I could just pretend I didn't hear them and keep on walking. That was what Leona was thinking, but she decided to go over there anyway. That was her best friend.
As Leona made her way over to them, she wasn't sure what to expect and was extremely nervous.

"Hey guys."
"You tried to avoid us Lee?"
"No Kendra, I didn't see y'all."
"Babe why she lying? She knows she was trying her hardest to dodge us after Sunday."
"DaShawn, shut up I'm deadass I didn't see y'all! And chill out with the Sunday talk. I gotta go."
"Lee come back! He didn't mean- BABY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? YOU KNEW SHE WAS ON EDGE! Ugh I gotta go calm her down..."

Kendra went to go find Leona and talk to her. When she saw her, Leona was crying.

"DaShawn was just playing, you know that right? He didn't mean mean to offend you."
"He was outta line tho."
"He wasn't trying to make you feel bad, he was actually tryna make you feel better, because he knew you were feeling awkward and you gotta admit, you were tryna avoid us. Be honest."
"Oh, okay."
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah. I'll be okay."
"I'm sorry he's such an ass, but he won't say anything about you to anyone."
"I know."
"So, why are you so stressed out?"
"Why do you think?"
"I can't help if you don't even tell me.."
"I literally fucked you. And you're my best friend. I feel weird. I'm not even into girls. And I agreed to have a threesome with you because you're my best friend. I just can't stop stressing. I'm sorry. But real talk I gotta go to class. Bye."
"LEONA. Wait-"
"I don't wanna talk right now."
"Ple-"
"Bye."

Leona wiped her tears, then she walked to class. She was so sad. The real reason she was so scared was because she realized she was falling for Kendra. She was trying to distance herself from Kendra, so maybe she could see if she was just overreacting.
All through class, she couldn't stop thinking about her. She was so stressed out, she failed her exam. Luckily, she was allowed to retake it.

***

On the way home from school, Leona didn't say a word. Yet when she got home, she found Kendra waiting on her porch. She couldn't just avoid her at her own home.

"....Hey Kendra.."
"We NEED to talk. Stop avoiding me."
"Nothing to talk about, it's all good. Anyway I'm going to sleep. I'm tired, stay if you want. It doesn't matter.."
"Shit I'm staying then. Can't get rid of me that easy."
"Wasn't trying to. Wouldn't dream of losing you."
*Kendra laughs* "You gonna let me in or nah?"
"Come on in."
"Well thank you."
"Good night."
"Nooooo let's watch a movie. Hang out with meeee!!!"
*Smirks and laughs* "Fine... ONE MOVIE though."
"You know you love me."
*Laughs* "I guess."

They went inside and watched Netflix.

"What are we watching?"
"What do you wanna watch Kendra?"
"Orange is the New Black?"
"We both know that's not a movie and we'll be up all night watching it."
"Oh come on... Just two episodes? Please? Pleaseeee?"
"We both know "just two episodes" means two whole seasons. I know you."

*Playfully shoves & laughs* "Stop being such a baby Lee."
"

"I'm not, I'm just tired."
*Starts laughing* "It's only 4:30, are you serious? Me and bae game must've been mad wild if you still tired."
*Leona laughs even harder* "Yo! Chillllll!! That's not even what I was talking about."
*Playfully winks & laughs* "Mhm come here baby."
*Cheeses hard* "I hate you."
"Bitch, you know you love me!"
*Leona smirks* "Sometimes."
"Ughhh come on, like all jokes aside what are we watching?"
"Alright we can watch a couple episodes of Orange is the New Black."
"YAY!"
"You're lucky I love you."
"You better."

Leona felt so weird and was hoping she wasn't completely obvious on how she felt for Kendra. As they watched the show Kendra said "I've missed hanging out with you, like just us two. I mean I love DaShawn and all but really I've missed you."

"I've missed you too Ken."
"You said that so emotionless. Do you really miss me?"
*Leona bear hugs Kendra* "I MISS YOU KENDRAAAA!!- You believe me now?!"
*Laughs* "OKAY OKAY I BELIEVE YOU! Get off!!"
"You know you love me. Don't deny it."
"Fuck you."
*Sticks tongue out, winks and laughs* "Already did though."
"Damn, I didn't think you'd say that. Oh my god."
"Now you know better."
"Just caught me completely off guard. I hate you."
"Bitchhhh, you know you could never hate me!"

Leona was having so much fun. She didn't want that day to end. She loved having some alone time with her best friend, it's been forever to her. As much as she loved hanging out with Kendra, she couldn't help but realize that her feelings for her were getting stronger, and that was stressing her out, causing her to get quieter. It didn't take long for Kendra to realize Leona seemed off.

"Lee, you okay? You seem kind of tense."
"I'm great! I'm hanging out with my best friend. Why wouldn't I be?"
"I feel like you're lying."
"I wouldn't lie to you."
"Okay, but you're lying now."
"Just tryna watch the show."
"You are NEVER that focused. Just on a tv show."
"You know I love Orange is the New Black. And it really offends me that you think I'd lie to you. Have I ever, EVER lied to you before Kendra?"
"No."
"Okay so, why would I just start right now?"
"You're right."
"Exactly, let's not let this happen ever again"
"I'm sorry I accused you."
"I forgive you."

Leona and Kendra ended up watching OITNB until 1:00 in the morning. When they saw the time, they were so shocked. Well Kendra was. Leona knew that was going to happen.

"See Kendra? This is why I didn't want to watch Orange is the New Black with you. This happened," Leona said laughing. And Kendra replied with, "Yeah, fuck you. But can I just crash here tonight?"

"You already know the answer to that question. It's always a yes for you."
"You're such a great friend."
"I know, I know I'm pretty awesome."
"Well damn, I withdraw my compliment then. Old conceited ass."
*Leona laughs* "I'm joking, jeez, I guess you're alright too."
"Bitch I'm the best! Recognize real quick."
*Leona bursts into laughter* "In all seriousness though, we should go to sleep."
"You right. Let's go."

They went up to Leona's room to go to sleep. They knew they'd be screwed if they didn't. After they got in bed, and Leona was halfway asleep Kendra began to cuddle her. Leona felt her cuddling her, but pretended to still be asleep until Kendra said "I'm not bothering you am I?"
Leona responded with a sleepy no, and fell asleep. She enjoyed Kendra's presence, and Kendra cuddling her made her feel amazing.