Chapter 2: The Day After

It was the morning after the concert and Kendra and Leona's big argument. Leona was still hurting really bad. She was terrified that she screwed up her friendship with Kendra, all because she got jealous, so she waited for Kendra to wake up so she could go to her place and apologize for how she reacted.

A few hours later, Leona got dressed and made her way over to Kendra's house to apologize, but when she got there, she noticed that DaShawn was there. She was nervous, but she was more worried about losing her friend than leaving because of her boyfriend.

*Leona knocks on Kendra's door*
*Half naked DaShawn opens the door*
"Leona, what are you doing here?"

"Oh, um, hey... I just came to apologize to Kendra for how I acted last night. But if y'all are busy I'll leave... Ummmm... yeah... um.. I'll go."

*Chuckles nervously* "No, you can stay, I'll go get Kendra. Its.. It's okay. "

DaShawn went to go get Kendra and was as equally, if not more weirded out by what just happened than Leona. As he went to go get Kendra, Kendra said, "Who was at the door babe?" DaShawn was nervous but soon said "Leona," and before he could even finish the statement, Kendra cut him off and angrily said, "So we just had to stop fuckin so this bitch could come irritate me?"

*Chuckles* "Damn babe, I knew I was great but you don't gotta be all mad. Maybe she can join us and we can make this a ménage à trois," DaShawn said laughing even harder.

(Angrily) "THAT'S NOT FUNNY! WHAT THE HELL!?"

"Ah come on, you know that's my fantasy. Help me out. I thought you loved me baby."

"Shut the fuck up! What does she want anyway?"

"To apologize, but anyway where we at with this threeway?"

"Ugh I'm getting dressed and once again, You make me sick!!"

Kendra went to the door to talk to Leona and before she even said hey, Kendra apologized immediately.

"Kendra-"

"Nah that was my fault. I was all immature and should have let you know wassup."

"But I shouldn't have reacted the way I did though. But I'm sorry I inter-"

*Starts laughing hard* "You didn't know."

"Well um, I'm gonna head hom-"

"Actually, um, I don't know how you're gonna react to this but... um... DaShawn wants to know if.... umm.... you'd be down to.. have a threesome?"

"Woah! Pump the brakes... Did I hear that correctly? That came from him?? Well actually, my real question, you went through with the question?????"

"It's kinda one of his fantasies, and well, mine too. I mean we didn't actually picture it being with you, but um yeah... You down?"

"So.... I did hear that right. But wouldn't that be aw-"

"It's only weird if you make it weird. Besides, I've already seen you most of the way naked anyway, there-"

"BUT HE HASN'T! That's why I'm scared."

"He's a good guy! He won't say anything Lee."

"I don't know...."

"For me??"

"Umm-"

"It'll be fun! He got a huge ass dick, head game immaculate and he doesn't judge! Oh and his dick taste like that good old milk chocolate-"

"Oh my God, I never imagined my best friend tryna get me to fuck her boyfriend so bad-"

"Mane and then my pussy so fat and wet, be sure to get you full. Maybe I shouldn't you'll be in love after-"

"Kendraaa! Oh-"

"Come on.... *Winks and smirks* Cum on"

"I guess it would be interesting..."

"Beyond."

"Ah fuck it? I ain't doin anything today, why not?"

"YOU'RE IN??"

"For you..."

"Shit, you know damn well you tryna fuck my sexy ass boyfriend. I don't blame you he got that shlongg."

"Uh-"

"Ah shut up and follow me bitch!"

Kendra took Leona up to the bedroom and told DaShawn what was going on and he said "Aye that's lit baby."

"Baby chill." *Dies laughing*

"Yo you ain't gotta worry Leona, I ain't telling nobody bout how good I'm bout to dick you down." *Chuckles*

"BABYYYY! SHE'S TERRIFIED"

"Shit she should be. Pipe game crazy. "

*Chuckles nervously* "I'm straight y'all. And bet, prove it then since you got all the talk."

"Y'all both talking too much! Let's go then."

Kendra took off Leona's shirt and began to make out with her. And while that was going on DaShawn started undressing Kendra and Leona undressed DaShawn. Then Kendra began to stroke on him while making out with Leona, while Leona started taking off Kendra's pants.
As all of this was going on, Leona was freaking out in her head like Oh my god am I really doing this?? How did I let her talk me into this? To late to stop now though. She was having fun though.
DaShawn began to finger Kendra, kiss up and down Leona's neck, Kendra started to moan, finger Leona and Leona gave DaShawn a hand job. After that Kendra went over to the bed, laid down, told Leona to sit on her face, and ate her pussy. While she did that, DaShawn came over, Leona started to slowly lick up and down his dick, teasing the tip, and DaShawn started sucking on Leona's nipples. Leona moaned, "Oh fu-f-fuck."

Then they switched. Kendra rode DaShawn's dick and DaShawn ate Leona out. Leona felt like her soul just left her body and she didn't want to stop. She started wondering why she never did it before. But she also couldn't stop thinking about what's gonna happen tomorrow.
Kendra was moaning with pleasure and pain, she didn't want to quit. She felt it in her stomach, but when she finally stopped, Leona began to give her head and DaShawn hit her from the back. They went on for hours and were loud, they probably even woke up the neighbors.
The three stopped, took a shower and then went to sleep. However, Leona couldn't sleep. She just couldn't help but think... Did I really just fuck my next friend and her boyfriend?? I'm fucked.