♡Chapter 5♡

While Leona was in class, she couldn't stop thinking about that massive argument her and Kendra had the night before. But Leona refused to apologize to Kendra because she felt she did nothing wrong, and she felt she was always taking the blame for Kendra's wrong doings. She thought if Kendra was her real friend, she'll come back and try and make it right.

    Leona was furious. She was tired of fighting with Kendra, but she realized she had to step back and let it be. Even though she was hurt, she wasn't going to let that hinder her success. She was going to do great, with or without Kendra by her side. No, Leona wasn't bitter, however she got tired of spending all her energy keeping Kendra sane, and forgetting about herself.

    Part of Leona was hoping Kendra would turn around and apologize for how she treated her, yet she didn't let that take over her mind. At this point, she just decided to say "fuck it" and move on with it.  If she chooses to l leave,  that's on her, she thought to herself.

         ***              

  While Leona was doing her work, one of her classmates walked up to her.

"Hey Leona."

"Wassup"

"I didn't see you with your best friend today. Where is she?"

"I don't know anymore."

"What do you mean? Y'all two are ALWAYS together."

*Sadly* "I'm not so sure about that anymore..."

"Noo,  what happened?"

*Voice slightly breaks* "I'd rather not speak on it."

"I'm sorry to hear that... I mean, that was your best friend. Y'all been through everything together."

*Starts tearing up* "Yeah, tell me about it..."

*Hugs Leona* "No, no no no no... don't cry, I'm sorry."

"Don't be,  it's not your fault. Can you just leave me alone?  Like nothing personal but..."

"I understand,  you need time to yourself.  Hope you get better."

"Thank you.."

"Any time."

    Leona couldn't stop crying. She was heartbroken. And terrifies that she'd never get her friend back. She was so used to having Kendra by her side all the time. But now, she had no shoulder to cry on. Although she thought that girl was nice, she couldn't just open up to her. Kendra was always there to help when people did her wrong, but no one was there when Kendra did her wrong. It was just eating away at her.