Prologue: The idiot- I mean, the protagonist is introduced

'Hey'- Soren
'Hey'- Narrator-San
"Hey"- Soren's OOC
'Hey'- Author-San
'Hey'- Soren's intro
---------------------------
Once Upon a Time, in faraway land, there lived a super kind and cool, yet popular young maiden who was respected and loved throughout the land...

"That is complete bullshit and you know it, Narrator-san!"

She worked very hard everyday at her job and never had room to play around. Her calm and serious demeanor held the respect of all those she encountered...

"Yeah, Tsuna! Kick his ass!"

The T.V. screen held the scene in which The Tsunayoshi Sawada was beating the living shit out of our favorite villain, Byakuran.

I rolled over in bed. After watching Tsuna defeat Byakuran in the future, I cheered, screaming at the top of my lungs and messing up the bed sheets.

The maiden had a ferocious beast, whom she had tamed to become her companion. It's ever loyalty held the maiden's trust and would do the bidding of her will.

"Ahh~ nothing like a good anime to end the day. Right, Ren?" I sighed, burying my face into my pillow before turning off the T.V. screen. I jumped out of my bed and pried my little ball python from my arm before gently settling her in her warm basket. A whining hiss came from her.

Giggling, I pat her head gently. "Time to go to bed, girl." She stared at me with her puppy-dog eyes. I quickly looked away. Come on, Soren. She's a snake. Don't give in.

I gave up.

Soren Kaine-0.
Ren-456.

You know what, fvck it- this is clearly not the story we're talking about.

"Alright, come on." Picking her up, I turned off the lights and laid on my bed. "Goodnight, Ren." Kissing her gently, I drifted to sleep with Ren's cool body curled next to mine.

Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, or rather in a place called modern day reality, there lived a cunning and shameless woman who thought nothing of others. She paid for her sins that very night with a dream...

"Oi! Author-san! Quit insulting me! That's even more bullshit then the last one!"

Shut up, girl! I'm narrating! And so, the dream was thus...

"You have awoken, Kaine-San." A white haired man in a green, loose kimono, wearing glasses, and a gentle smile on his face appeared in my dream.

"Kawahira-San." I greeted, not feeling odd that a man from an anime could suddenly appear in my dreams.

"So you know my name, Kaine-San."

"It is fine to call me Soren, Kawahira-San. May I ask why you decided to appeared in my dreams?"

His brows suddenly furrowed tiredly. "I wish for you to help me, child. There has been an imbalance in the Tri-Ne-Sette, and in my search to find a way to recover the damage, my flames seem to have chosen you."

"Can I ask why?" I said, tilting my head in confusion. There is clearly plenty of other people who can help. My life is literally shit.

"You see, child, the problem with the Tri-Ne-Sette is that something unexpected has happened in Vongola."

"How does that lead to an imbalance?"

"Do you know the song of the clam, the sea, and the rainbow?"

I shook my head. Was there ever any mentions of a clam, a rainbow, and a sea?

"The Sea knows no bounds, the Clam passes down its form from Generation to Generation, and the Rainbow appears from time to time before fading away.

"Then wouldn't Sea mean Mare, Clam mean Vongola, and Rainbow mean Arcobaleno?"

My eyes widen in realization. "The song represents the different natures of the three Tri-ni-set elements!"

"You're right. The "Sea" which represents the Mare Rings hold the power to move horizontally among Parallel Worlds. Vongola has the power to pass down their traditions, from the past to the future, similar to the clam, and finally the Arcobaleno never stay in one spot, and appears as points of the Space Time Axis.

"So just as Byakuran can gain knowledge and power from Parallel Worlds, Tsuna is able to inherit the "Time" of the Vongola!"

"Yes! That is the role of the entire Tri-ne-set. The cycle is never ending and will continue until the end of time."

"But," I paused. "What does that have to do with me?"

Kawahira suddenly looked grave. "The
Tri-ne-set is losing its clam."

I looked at him in alarm. "But how could this be?"

"There will be no passing in generations for the clam if it cannot pass on its roles. Someone important in that world no longer exists."

"Can I assume that the one who has passed is the cause of the imbalance?"

"Yes. She was killed unexpectedly in a parallel world. And without her, Vongola shall perish in the timeline, bringing down other parallel worlds with it."

I thought over the information one more time. "So her death was your fault."

There was a long pause. "... Yes."

That did it. I lost all my composure and punched Baka-Hira right in the jaw. "YOU IDIOT!"

"I'M SO SORRY!!! PLEASE, SOREN-CHAN!!! HELP YOUR DEAR OLD UNCLE KAWAHIRA!!!" He grabbed my leg and cried me a river.

A tick mark appeared on my face. "Who's my Uncle? Old man, I have only just met you!" I shouted, kicking him in the face.

"Baka!" I huffed, steaming blowing from my ears.

We both stood there in silence until Kawahira cleared his throat. "Anyway, you seem to have the exact carbon copy of flame signatures to the one who has previously passed. That is what lead me to your flames."

I sighed and folded my arms. "I'll help."

Instantly, Kawahira brighten up. "Really? Thank you, thank you, so much, Soren!" He gave me a hug.

"But," I continued. He froze. "Ren comes with me."

"Okay!" He snaps his fingers and we were back in my room.

Dream ends

I woke up with a shock. What a strange dream. I thought. Ren had somehow wrapped herself around my neck as we were sleeping. As I was untangling her, a bright light suddenly flashed beneath us before we disappeared in smokes.