Chapter 8: Carriage bonding- and why is the Vongola chasing a pig? (1)

'Hey'- Soren
'Hey'- Narrator-San
"Hey"- Soren's OOC
'Hey'- Author-San
'Hey'- Soren's intro
---------------------------------
Ohayo! Minna, Author-San has been busy lately, ne? Anyway, the picture above is me currently. Still looking fantastic no matter what age! Fighting! Youth!

A long time ago - and yet perhaps it wasn't such a very long time ago - there was a woman-

"The intro is surprisingly normal today..."

Hufufufu, if only you knew what was to come. I'm just being generous today~

"Nani?! What's going to happen? Narrator-San!"

*Tick mark* Stop clinging to me, you damn child!

"Ehhhh?"

(A couple weeks later)

Looking at the mirror, I smiled at my reflection. Hmm, Soren looks quite similar to my previous appearance. Same raven hair. Same purple eyes. Same face shape.

The only difference is our eyesight. I have poor vision.

I sighed. Seems like that disability transferred here as well.

The first day I transmigrated was only a fluke. The glasses that Neve gave me were for fashion purposes. Uncle Kawahira had sneakily added in the prescription.

At least no one had said anything. I've been wearing contacts, but a few days ago I told grandpa about my vision and he immediately took me to see Dante.

My brother told him about my 'newfound' disfunction and I was given a pair of glasses after that.

Giving a small smile, I finished brushing my hair and pulled on a long, grey cardigan over my white blouse- something the old Soren would have never worn- before slipping on the Corona ring and Giotto's glass ring.

I placed my glasses over my eyes, grabbed Ren, and slipped out the door quietly.

I walked down the long-ass hallway. Today was bright and sunny and I wondered if Grandpa would allow me to stroll through town? Hmm, perhaps he would.

Currently, I have been living in this world for a week. Nothing has happened so far. I've been either spending time with Grandpa, talking with Neve and Tobias, or reading in my room.

(Yeah, it sucks when you're in a world without wifi. I miss my phone...)

After a few turns by the corridors, I came face to face with the familiar, mahogany door. I knocked once.

"Come in." Came the response.

I opened the door. "Grandpa, I was wondering if I could-" I paused and looked around, seeing Dante, Alba, and Finne all in the room as well. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Of course not, my dear. What is it that you need?" He gave a warm smile. I pretended not notice the multiple firearms they were shoving into drawers and couches.

After a few seconds, Dante managed to successfully throw his guns out the window before smiling. Alba and Finns held no expression. I blinked before grinning wryly.

"I was wondering if you would allow me to go into town today. Ren needs a few things and some proper food." I explained, holding up my arm to show the ball python coiling around it.