Chapter 4: Yo, you must be Giotto's Guardians... (4)

'Hey'- Soren
'Hey'- Narrator-San
"Hey"- Soren's OOC
'Hey'- Author-San
'Hey'- Soren's intro
---------------------------
Once upon a time, in a far away land, there lived a slippery woman who seduced the many men for her own gains-

"What?! I never! What the fvck, Narrator-San?!"

Are you seriously still here? Aren't people getting tired of you? Little Girl, you best not be too cocky...

"Woah, what crawled up your ass and died?"

-she made many mistakes and suffered under the consequences by the hands of god-

"Hey, don't ignore me! What consequences? I chose to be here, for god sakes!"

-so thus she was punished...

"What the hell are you saying? All that was bullshit-"

*Tickmark* Fvck Off!!!!

"What... did you do?" A deep voice appeared behind me.

I turned around to find myself face to face with a pink haired man wearing a white dress shirt and a black tie. There was a red, flame like tattoo, or is it a scar? That covered one half of his face. These features were very similar to someone in the anime, but the arrow he was currently holding was a dead giveaway.

Omigod! Omigod! Omigod! It's G! Giotto's storm guardian! Shit! Was he going to shoot me?!

He glared at me intently and I realized what this might have look like. Oh no! He's misunderstanding the situation.

"Did you... do this, Woman?"

"I... I...." I couldn't say anything. The amount of killing intent was leaking out of him in a mass amount. The pressure was suffocating and the air was tense. I can't breath! Someone, help me-

Wait a minute! I am Soren Fvcking Kaine. A BAMF CIA agent! I might be a Corona now, but it doesn't mean I haven't taken down men bigger then myself! What does this G have that I don't? We were both soldiers! Okay, I'm not necessarily a field soldier, but it there was an invader, I could handle a staff like a fvcking boss.

Letting out some of my own killing intent, I also glared, but more descretly at G and stood from my little crouching position.

I bow to him in greeting. "Hello, Vongola Storm Guradian." I say with little emotion. Gesturing for him to come closer, the pink head hesitantly moved closer. His posture tells me he was ready to attack anytime if he must.