Chapter 19: A Vongola Style Wedding (1)

—Preparation.

Hey, guys. I know there was a really long hiatus with this story, but I lost a lot of inspiration. I can't really promise that another update will come anytime soon, but I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Oh, also, I got a fan art! Photo is by @Izumilre

~*~

"Do you, Giotto Vongola, take Soren Corona as your beloved wife?"

It was a day of joy.

"I do."

Someone murmured in the crowd, "This is going to be the worse mistake in human history..."

It was day of bliss.

"Why is there a snake in the bride's bouquet?"

It was a day that will be spoken of with happy memories and wistful eyes.

"Somebody's going to die in this marriage and it's definitely not going to be the bride. Have you met her family?!"

The cathedral was decorated and packed with all their loved ones.

"That Giotto guy has a lot of balls whisking away the old Corona's beloved granddaughter. I'll give him a week after the honeymoon before they find his body..."

The bells rang and music echoed as they held each other's hands and stared into each other's eyes.

"Before discussing about whether or not Vongola's chances of survival is imminent, can we get to the alcohol already? I was promised alcohol-"

"I'm telling you. This is a terrible mistake. The bride's too beautiful and radiant and the groom is... well... the groom is..."

"He looks like he's going to keep over and die. Look at how the Coronas are glaring him!"

Yes, this will be a day to be remembered-

"And do you, Soren Corona, take this a$$hole as your most dearly bastardized husband who's very existence is an unfortunate stain to the history of all humanity?"

The Vongola and the Coronas sweatdropped.

Today was the wedding rehearsal for Giotto and Soren. The ceremony is supposed to be in two weeks and everyone was getting ready for the ultimate day.

"Okay. I think that's enough for today, Grandpa," Soren saw the sad look the old man had on his face, but she wasn't fooled. "I know you don't approve, but you were the one who engaged us in the first place... And supported the relationship."

She added as an afterthought.

Luca cried crocodile tears.

"You and that pervert had plenty of time to break it off! I changed my mind more than a year ago! I don't want to see you married! Waaahhh, Soren...!"

It was true. Luca had hoped his granddaughter would annul the engagement when she realizes that Giotto was an a$$hole via sending her to live with him.

Who knew that their fvcking relationship became deeper!

Uncharacteristically, Luca was bawling.

Soren sighed and attempted to placate him, letting go of Giotto's hands to do so. The blonde felt mildly abandoned, but smartly blended into the shadow in fear that the Corona Settimo might decide to beat his a$$ in public.

"I know, Grandpa. But Giotto and I have talked and we think that it would be beneficial that Vongola and Corona could unite in partnership. The business could do some good with both trading companies working together."