Chapter 1: Transmigration is a pain (1)

'Hey'- Soren
'Hey'- Narrator-San
"Hey"- Soren's OOC
'Hey'- Author-San
'Hey'- Soren's intro
---------------------------
Ciaos, readers! If you are wondering who that amazing and beautiful girl is above, then you're in luck, because you're talking to her! I am a very mature and beautiful twenty-one year old woman with a successful career within the CIA- er, Author-San, should I really be telling people all this information?
~*~*~*~*~*

Once Upon a Time, in a land far, far away, there lived a ruthless and deceiving woman who made a promise. Now she's stuck in a odd situation and needs to find a way out. Serves her right!

I gripped Ren tightly to my neck in fear of losing her as the bright light took us away. Unfortunately, she decided this was also the perfect moment to strangle me to death.

"R-Ren." My voice shook, trying my best to keep calm. "It's okay, Sweety. Everything will be alright." I said, feeling her loosen a little. Soon the light disappeared.

Loud bustling noises reached my ears. "Hey, brat! Get out of my way!" I saw a carriage in front of me. A carriage. With a horse and everything.

I stared at it for a long moment. The man driving the carriage glared at me with an annoyed look. "I said move it, kid!" He shouted, gesturing with his hands for me to get out of his way.

I looked around and saw a group of people pointing at me and whispering with one another. Hastily, I got off the ground and ran across the street.

I hear the man clicked his tongue. "Kids these days, sleeping on the streets thinking they own the place..." He muttered, driving away.

"My lady!" A middle aged woman with blonde hair pulled into a bun and carrying a basket suddenly hurled herself into me.

I turned around and gave her a dumbfounded look. What?"

"My lady, where have you been?! I've been looking everywhere for you!" She shouted, quickly assessing my body. "And what in the world are you wearing? Oh, the boss is not going to like this!" She panicked, staring at me with wide eyes. "IS THAT A SNAKE?!"

My mind crashed. What the hell was going on? How does this woman know me? By the way she was speaking to me, I can guess that this woman has an intimate relationship with me. But I wonder why she continues to refer to me as a 'Lady.' Perhaps I'll just go along for now and see what's going on later.

I took her hand in mine and tried to calm her down. "I'm sorry. I was trying to explore the place." I explained, hoping my lie fit with the scenario. "I found this wretched man who was being so cruel to this little creature," I indicated to Ren, who gave me a very offended look. I thanked whoever was up there that I have chosen to join the school theater. That Romeo and Juliet play will seriously help me with this conversation. This better not be some random transmigration or something. I did not leave the house for this.

"I defended it," Cue another glare from Ren. She did not take kindly to being called an it. "And it took a liking to me, so I decided to keep it." I feel the dark aura coming from my little python. "B-but, I feel that this snake is a girl, so I'm going to call her Ren." I quickly stuttered out, knowing this made no sense to the conversation, nor the explanation.

The woman gave me a deadpanned look. "My lady, you've only been gone for ten minutes. How is it that when I took my eyes off of you, you suddenly come back with a snake."

"Um," I scratched my head. "Magic?"

She looked at me in exasperation. "Come." She tugs on my wrist. "The boss is waiting for us. We must change you out of those horrendous clothes. You can hide your new pet somewhere in your dress." Dress? What dress? She drags me across the street. Many people looked at me weirdly. Some even sneered at my appearance.