Chapter 3: Oh, it's Giotto Vongola... Why God, just why? (3)

'Hey'- Soren
'Hey'- Narrator-San
"Hey"- Soren's OOC
'Hey'- Author-San
'Hey'- Soren's intro
---------------------------
Hello! It's Soren again! Okay, so that argument with Author-san was uncalled for, but she was getting on my nerves, so yeah. Anyway, my fiancee, yeah, totally a shocker. Well, let's see what happens next, nee?

*~*~*~*~*

Once Upon a Time, in a distant land, lived the most underhanded and insincere woman who thought nothing of her fellow man-

"Excuse me?! I have a Grandpa!"

She stole the grandfather of an unknown girl and through cunning trickery, was able to take over her body-

"Okay, I'm starting to get tired of this. Go away!"

FOR THE LAST TIME, SHUT UP AND GET OUT! I'M DOING THE FVCKING INTRO!

"Fiancee?" I asked.

"Oh, here he comes." Grandpa said, not noticing my panicked expression and pointed to a tall blond male with gravity-defying hair. His eyes were a light orange brown that made him seem open and friendly, but hard to approach. He wore a black suit with white pinstripes and a white undershirt with a black tie. He also wore a long cloak with a golden, decorated attachments that swayed around as he was walking.

I gawked at this man's appearance. This was The Giotto Vongola. This is Primo!

My mind started racing faster then the speed of light. Oh god! I was engaged with The Vongola Primo!

Then my brain crashed. Rebooted. Then crashed again. Nope, this can't be happening. I am not Tsuna's great- something grandmother. I just know it. Grandpa must be pointing at some other guy standing behind him. Yeah, yeah...

"Buongiorno, Corona Settimo." Never mind...

The blonde greeted grandpa and then, seemingly in reluctance, turn towards me.

"Buongiorno, Signora Soren." Ah, I see. Primo actually hated the former Soren, I thought, laughing humorlessly in my head.

I swallowed thickly, feeling my hands start to get clammy. "B-buongiorno, Signore Vongola Primo." I said, trying to speak as formally as possible.

I saw him widen his eyes in surprise, but it narrowed soon after. Hieeee... That's not good!

The smile he gave me was chilling and I felt a shiver crawl up my spine.

"Settimo, do you mind if I speak to my fiancée privately?" He asked.

Grandpa chuckled. "Of course, son. You and my granddaughter do need to have your own privacy as a couple before the wedding. Please do take your time, my dear." He says warmly, patting my cheek before walking away with a happy grin on his face.

No! Please come back! I mentally yelled, praying that my grandpa could see the panic look I shot him. He did not...

Giotto stared down at me. "Soren. Would you like to go talk by the balcony?" He asked, all the warmth and politeness from earlier disappearing. His voice was cold as he glared at me.

I gulped audibly and nodded. "That... that would be... lovely, Primo." I stuttered.

I shook a little as we made our way to the open door and stepped out into the moonlight. I leaned against the bannister and faced him.

 I leaned against the bannister and faced him