Chapter 11: Business meetings and Cathedrals... (5)

'Hey'- Soren
'Hey'- Narrator-San
"Hey"- Soren's OOC
'Hey'- Author-San
'Hey'- Soren's intro
---------------------------------

Once there was this sh!tty person who gave no sh!t to her fellow man.

Unfortunately, fate tied her to this gorgeous person by the name of Vongola-

"I'm sorry. I can't do this today. AUTHOR-SAN!"

Whaaa???

"Narrator-San is being mean to me!"

Am not!

"Are too!"

Am not!

"Are too!"

Quiet, goddammit! For crying out loud, I swear I'm raising children. Where the hell is the refund policy when you need one...

*Both burst into tears*

"No, Author-San! I promise I'll be good!"

Boss!

*Sigh* I can't deal with this right now.

*Turns to the readers and smile* Please enjoy this chapter!

"It is only here, under the crown of our beloved monarch that we should show our loyalty to the ever presence of the beloved royalty in this kingdom. In order to do so, under the crown of our monarch has shown great kindness in this year's marketing..."

Here I am, spouting a ton of bullsh!t into the faces of future business partners for the Senva Corona Company...

In drags...

Fortunately, all my feminine looks were proficiently covered by a good dose of mist flames

Sigh. Let me explain.

I was currently sitting in a round table with two Mafia bosses and three ignorant civilian business men.

For the last two hours I have been speaking in the most outlandish and most incomprehensible way. It has confused the hell out of everyone in this room. Including my fellow Mafia bosses, a few Corona members that were standing by the door, and myself.

For the Mafia guests, they seemed to understand how the Corona Famiglia works in public, as I saw both of them sweatdrop and smiled awkwardly at me.

The three civilians had no idea what the hell I was saying. They stood no chance, really.

Sigh...

Let's rewind.

Three weeks into my training as the next Corona Octavo and I have officially decided  I cannot be a religious person, as my praises to the "ever forgiving and benevolent God" is just me regurgitating the Bible.