Chapter 7: Apparently, Romeo and Juliet is a common concept in anime (7)

'Hey'- Soren
'Hey'- Narrator-San
"Hey"- Soren's OOC
'Hey'- Author-San
'Hey'- Soren's intro
---------------------------------
A great while ago, when the world was filled with wonders, there was an idiot of a woman who-

"Wow. I'm impressed you even have that intro."

Shut up and let me finish.

"Humph. A rude a$$ like you don't even remember I'm in the CIA-"

A b!+ch like you forget who's telling the story-

"Your mean me? If you haven't forgotten, it's in first person-!"

What is going on here?

"A-Author- San!"

Boss!

Get back to work!

Hai/"Hai!"

In the end, everyone was tired for the evening.

Bovino Primo dragged his son, Lampo, and his famiglia back home after awhile. Dante, Alba, and Finne left as well, the latter two still in shock, though Finne didn't really show much. Tobias and the rest of the servants went out to perform their duties, until the room left only Giotto and his Famiglia, and Grandpa and I.

The blonde boss had finally awoken from his slapped stupor, and that's when Alaude approached with a gaze that bore down on me.

"For touching the Vongola Primo, I will arrest you to death..." He hissed, a pair of handcuffs in his hand.

"Not if I get that b!+ch first!" G shouted loudly with a curse. A bow was steadily aiming at me.

"G! Alaude! No! Sit down! Don't do anything!" Giotto was trying to get them to settle down.

Ignoring the trio of fools, I turned to Grandpa. "About Ren, can I keep her?" I asked, showing my cute little snake to the old man. Rather then getting a heart attack, he just chuckled and gave me a small, gentle pat on my head.

"Of course, my dear, of course."

I smiled before whirling myself into his arms. Un! What I found most fulfilling having Grandpa was the chance to be close to family. I loved it and whisked to protect it.

"Arigato, Grandpa." I said, snuggling myself into his chest. The scent of cigars and ashwood filling my nose. Yep, I definitely loved this old man.

After a while, I yawned. Ah, I'm exhausted. I haven't rested since coming to this world. Such chaos. I wonder if Tsuna will inherit it from me of Giotto?

"Go to bed, my dear child. It's been a long night for you, hasn't it?" The elderly man asked me, his face forming into a gentle smile that reminded me a bit like Timoteo's.

I gathered up my skirt and smiled. "Yes. Then I take my leave. Goodnight, Grandpa." I told him, giving him a kiss on the cheek before striding toward the door.

The Vongola family has managed to calm themselves in the end, and with it, they were staring as I exited.

Opening the door, I bowed my head in farewell before getting the hell out of their.