Chapter 13: We're family, aren't we? No matter the distance. (1)

'Hey'- Soren
'Hey'- Narrator-San
"Hey"- Soren's OOC
'Hey'- Author-San
'Hey'- Soren's intro
---------------------------------

The mahogany doors of the Corona Settimo's (now Octavio's) office slammed open and a bright and smiling Vongola Primo came barreling in.

"Luca!" He said, with all the joy in the world a twenty one year old Mafia boss could ever possess.

"Nope. Just me today."

I interrupted whatever fantasies the blonde had and instant storm clouds appeared above him.

I sat behind a desk, going over several pieces of documents while trying to calculate the exact amount of product pricing that another merchant's guild may need.

With Giotto's sudden visit, I will have to put off on the shipments for another hour.

I turned to Neve and Tobias, who were standing next to me on either side of the study.

"Prepare some to tea for Giotto Vongola and his companions. Oh, and brink a few cakes and biscuits as well." I ordered.

They quickly left to do their work while I turned to the four Vongola people.

"Hello, Signore Vongola Primo, Alaude, G, and Daimon. What can I do for you on this fine day?"

I asked patiently, plastering a fake smile on my face as I spoke.

Giotto seemingly returned the same smile as well, though I could see his brow twitching slightly.

He suddenly held up a letter. "Explain the meaning of this." He gritted out, though his expression did not change.

I blinked curiously and examined the piece of paper. "What is it?" I asked, gingerly opening the letter.

'Dear Giotto di Vongola,

At last, the day has come where I must relinquish my granddaughter and allow her to officially be handed to you in a silver platter, so allow me to be frank.

GIOTTO VONGOLA! IF I EVEN SEE ONE HAIR OUT OF PLACE ON SOREN'S HEAD, YOU WILL DIE, YOU PERVERTED BASTARDO! HOW DARE YOU EVEN THINK TO CLIMB INTO MY GRANDDAUGHTER'S SACRED BEDROOM! DO YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE I ENGAGED THE TWO OF YOU, YOU SUDDENLY DESERVE THE RIGHT TO TOUCH HER WITH YOU'RE FILTHY HANDS-'

The rest was cut off, as I saw smeared marking that obviously showed anger and frustration from the sender when they were writing the letter.

I gave it a questionable stare. "Uhh..."

Giotto sighed. "Just continue onto the next page. It gets even better." He said rather sarcastically.

'-Ahem, as I was saying, it is traditional for an engaged couple to spend their time under one roof in the beginning of their engagement before their marriage; therefore, as you are the boss of Vongola and have no prior successors before you, I shall allow my granddaughter to move into your mansion for the next three months. Within that timespan, the two of you may spend your time together and develop a mutual relationship as you wish.

BUT, IN A FAIR WARNING, I DEMAND THAT YOU RETURN HER SAFELY TO MY SIDE BY WINTER. HER DUTIES LIE WITH HER FAMILY BEFORE HER BETROTHED, SO DON'T GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD THAT SOREN WILL FALL MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU, DO YOU HEAR ME, YOU PERVERTED STRONZO???