Chapter 5: Disaster! I'm marrying into this family?! Oh, and I have a... (5)

'Hey'- Soren
'Hey'- Narrator-San
"Hey"- Soren's OOC
'Hey'- Author-San
'Hey'- Soren's intro
---------------------------------
Yo! Chibi me is beautiful, ne? Omigod! Is Author-San trying to kill me?! Alaude?! What the hell is she thinking- Gah! Author-San, I didn't see you there...

Hello, Soren. I'm just checking in. Shall we go meet with Narrator-San? I am supposed to evaluate the two of you, after all. Just like I promised.

O-of course, Author-San. Right this way...

Once upon a time-

Good day, Narrator-San.

B-Boss!

Just as I said, I will be watching the two of you today for the evaluation test. You may proceed with what you were doing.

Y-yes, Boss. Um... Once upon a time, in a far away time, lived a woman who made a deal with the devil himself. She sealed her fate when she found herself entrapped in a body of a woman who died previously. Soon, she realizes that she is to marry a man who despised the previous owner of the body. How will she ever get out of this crisis?  W-was that alright?

Very good, Narrator-San. Keep up the good work. *Turns to Soren* I will leave everything to you, Soren.

Y-yes, Author-San...

I stared in shock at the approaching skylark.

The next moment, many things happened. Giotto tripped over some random food on the ground and tumbled forward, shooting straight towards Alaude. Said skylark was already putting handcuffs around my wrist. Grandpa had one arm in front of me to stop him, only to be held back by the Bovino Don. Giotto, by this point, was still flying at us, or at Alaude to be specific, but Alaude being Alaude, dodged Giotto, resulting in the man coming at me. Since I still had a handcuff on my wrist, I could not move. G, at this very moment, was aiming an arrow at Giotto, trying to shoot him down (?), or was it me? Anyway, Knuckle and Asari decided it was the right time to intervene and lunged forward, trying to take the dangerous weapon away from the redhead. Lampo immediately took out his shield and hid himself away from the danger, until G let go of the arrow, missing his aim. The arrow shot Lampo's shield, which was conveniently placed on his head. It had enough strength to knock out the green haired man, rebound toward G, who ducked under a table, and continued flying with the help of storm flames. Asari and Knuckle were somewhat dragged along and as they quickly went to take cover, also tripped over another random piece of food and fell down. The unsuspecting arrow began maneuvering toward Alaude instead, surprising him. Man, this arrow shows no sign of boundaries. He moved out of the way, slipped on a- was that a banana peel?- and gracelessly tumbled to the ground.

Back to Giotto and I. He was still sent flying at me. My eyes widen and the next thing I knew, we were both on the ground, with him laying on top of me. Again.

"Hieeeeee!"

CRASH!!!!!

"Kyaaaa!"

"Giotto!"

"Soren!"

He stared at me in shock, his legs and arms trapping me to the floor. I narrowed my eyes and grimace. I think I might have a concussion.