Chapter 2: Oh, I have a fiancee-WHAT?! (2)

'Hey'- Soren
'Hey'- Narrator-San
"Hey"- Soren's OOC
'Hey'- Author-San
'Hey'- Soren's intro
---------------------------
Yes, dear readers. That is the current me. Don't I look amazing? Fantastic? Yes, yes I do. However, due to my current situation within the book (look to Author-San), you will not be seeing this awesome beauty until later on. But let's be honest here, don't I look fabulous?
~*~*~*~*~

Once Upon a Time, there lived a deceitful and sly woman-

"Why do I feel like the intros are getting worse?"

-who transmigrated to another world, stealing the body of an innocent, dead girl-

"That 'innocent' girl was a b!+ch who got assassinated!"

-I'm sorry, but who's doing the intro? Get the fvck out! Ehem, as I was saying, the woman took over her body and managed to trick those who previously loved the girl, but is still stuck in this situation. How will she ever leave...?

"Hey! You're doing that on purpose!

SHUT UP AND GET OUT!

There was a knock at the door. "My lady, your grandfather has ordered me to tell you that the feast starts in half an hour." It was Neve.

"I see." I said. "I will be on my way."

Standing up, I stared proudly at the new basket for Ren. I piled up some silk cloths inside the woven basket to make her a bed and attached the embroidery hoops together to surround the basket in order to make a nest-like appearance. Finally, I added some more fabric on top of the hoops to cover and act as a curtain so Ren could hide inside the basket when she rests. I set the object next to my bed and went to my wardrobe.

"Let's see, what to wear... what to wear..." There were many dresses inside the wardrobe and I only like barely a dozen of them. Most were just too gaudy to match my taste, and others showed way too much skin then it was deemed necessary. Finally, after fumbling through the wardrobe, I managed to find something that would suit me. Oh? Who knew the owner of this body had something like this. It looked simple, yet intricate. By the feeling of the fabric, it seems she never wore it. I guess I will do so for her.

Grabbing the dress, I placed it on my bed and went to the dresser to apply some makeup. I took off my glasses and fumbled around inside the drawers to find what I was looking for. Aha! Contacts! Knowing Uncle Kawahira (yes, I admit he became an uncle), he must have placed it in my room before I got here. He did have everything planned out, and fighting becomes a hassle when you're wearing glasses. Yes, I have also accepted the fact that I might have to fight in the future. Thank you to whoever is up there that I had self defense classes back in my previous world. It was a requirement for my training when I got into the agency I worked for previously, or at least until I come back to my original world. If I come back.

Agent Soren Kaine of the Central Intelligence Agency was what I went by. Though, I wasn't necessarily a field agent per say, more of a scientist, coder, audit, whatever you would call that person who's speaking through your earpiece on the location of your enemy and the distance for your escapee. Yeah, I have an awesome job.

I took off my eyeshadow, but kept my eyeliner. I also reapplied a lighter colored lipstick and mascara to my eyelashes before slowly transforming myself into what I wish to look. I took down the bun that Neve had made to my hair and began pulling them together and letting some loose until I was finally satisfied with my appearance. I slid a hair comb into my hair to add an accessories to the outfit.