Prologue

Im here in my room, listening to songs, singing them, quite bored.

Im Alexis Scarlet Gold Knight, long name, Knight is my surname.

My father who is the alpha of this pack Thunder blood pack.

My father is Xavier Knight,my mom the Luna,Elena Grace Knight who is the sweetest of all.

My older brother is Caden Gabriel Knight,he is a playboy and protective but he is still loving.

You might expect my dad is cold, wrong, he is a loving sweet dad protective and caring you know.

In the pack he is just sometimes serious and cold,he is still fun to be with.

Im done in college my bro too, he still can't be alpha because he hasn't find his mate. Poor old bro, while me, enjoying life.

Thank you moon goddess, give my mate and my brother's mate in the right time will you?

I wake up from daydreaming when someone knock on my room. I open the door and its my mom.

"Hey honey, dad wants us to go to his office." She said, I love her voice.

"Why?" I said.

"To talk" she simply said and smiled. I nodded and go to dad's office, my brother is there also.

"Now that you're all here, I need to tell something to both of you"dad said."What?" Both of us said.

"Gold blood pack is starting to attack every powerful packs, we are one of them so we need to prepare"mom said.

"We are allowed to fight right?" Caden said,my bro."Yes you can, but Alexis, I don't know." Dad said.

"What do you mean you don't know?"I said.

"Sweety, we all know something when you fight" Mom said.

"Fine, but if I want to protect and fight I would" I said.

And dad and mom nodded, we headed back to our rooms and my bro, as usual,hang outside and play with girls, poor girls.