Chapter 7: Kidnap by?.....

Lee's POV

I watch her sleeping, in my arms, her head in my chest,she looks so cute.

And I have a secret, I sprayed something in the bathroom last night before she came in, a spray that her family can't mind link her.

Im sure they would try to take her, everything is going smooth, and I know her dad doesn't like me.

My dad and his brother are rivals, they killed each other, so I hated him.

But, knowing that my mate is her dad, things would be worse.

Im soft when she's around, if she's not, I go serious, cold and everything, once she came, I don't flirt or fuck girls either.

I brushed my teeth and clean 'my thing' million times for her.

Who wouldn't fall in love with her?

Even a human can, or any werewolf that's not her mate.

Black long V-cut wavy at the end hair, black or Dark Violet eyes, sexy curves, damn ass, sweet voice, sexy, hot, slim body every girl dream to have, cute gorgeous smile and face.

Thought of seeing her talk to any guy, makes me mad, and makes me want to kill that guy.

Don't they dare touch what's mine.

They should fucking know that.

"Staring is rude" she suddenly said but still with close eyes.

I chuckled and give her a kiss on the forehead.

"Who wouldn't stare at a gorgeous like you?" I said, she smiled perfectly and, "Any Guy" she said teasing me.

"I'll kill them for touching what's mine. If it's mine, mine only, mine alone, and I love you so I won't let any guy near you." I said and hugs her tight again.

She let out a low chuckle." Can I go to my family?" She said, hearing those feels bad, like they're going to take her away from me, but I don't want to hurt or disappoint her at the same time.

"Of course,my love. If that's what my mate wants, she'll gets" i said, even though it makes me mad.

She then thanked me and hugs me tightly, heaven at last.

Alexis's POV

Dang, im starting to like him, in other words love him, at first I can't believe that he's my mate, and I don't accept that fact.

Now it's just been 3 days.

I can't believe it, is it really like this?

Few days only?

Well, like my mom said. 'Once an Alpha of a pack or becoming alpha founds his mate, he would became possessive and obsessive towards his mate, JEALOUSY is always with his wolf and himself exact.'

And my mate is an Alpha himself.

Walking down the hallway in the pack house, someone suddenly grab me from behind, and puts a cloth on my face and I was pulled to darkness.

Waking up, I think few hours have passed.

"Sleeping beauty's awake" a girl said, and I recognise it.

"M-misty?" I said.

"Oh she recognised you" a boy said.

" I can take her V card, right?" The boy said again.

"As long as Lee would be mine" Misty said again.

Suddenly I was carried, "W-what are you doing? P-put me down!" I yelled.

"Fucking shut up! I'll pound you hard!" The boy said and I was thrown to a soft object, a bed.

Then the lights went on, my eyes widened to see who it was. JACOB.