Chapter 11: Plans?

Lee's POV

Seeing her happy makes me happy also, but sad too, but it's the only way to make her happy.

And I'm gonna be there also so what's the big deal? I hope her family would love me, wait, like me, wait, love me, ughh.

I lay down next to her noticing she is already sleeping.

I hug her tight, not too tight, I really want to take her right now, but she's gonna get mad, but it would make our mate bond stronger.

Lucky for Jackson and Lilian they already did, that guy is sure lucky.

But I'm luckiest because I have this woman beside me who is my mate. And only mine, I won't let anyone lay a finger on a strand of her hair.

I can't wait for us to get married, have kids, live happily and, and.

Wait I'm being forward too quickly, I have to wait for that moment to happen.

Jackson's POV

Hey guys! Finally have a POV.
Anyways I'm here sitting with my one and only mate, Lilian.

"Hey, did you notice change of Lee?" She asked

"Yeah" I said.

"That's because of Alexis though" she said.

"Of course, without her, there would always be a demon alpha in this pack, no wonder, we have to let them be, she is the only one who can control him" I said.

She nodded, that guy is always a beast everywhere, anytime, in anything.

I'm glad he found Alexis, his mate, the only one who can make the beast soft, if everyone fear him, she doesn't, because Lee himself exact fears  Alexis, funny right?

Well then, she could tame a beast, well, I hugged Lilian and we lay down on the bed. "I love you sooo much" I said and pecked her lips.

"I love you more" she said. I'm so lucky to have her.

Lillian's POV

Finally a POV! Anyways, his words sent butterflies in my stomach.

I'm so lucky for this guy ,having him is the best thing that happened in my life.

Our kiss, mark, and mate, wait what?

Ughh forget it never mind.

Well we did that so our mate bond is stronger. And it was his birthday when we did it, I didn't have a gift for him that day, so I came up with that idea, well he wants that too either, he is not a fuckboy so I'm lucky, but he is a slut magnet like the alpha, so I get rid of them.

He even told me he is so happy he found me for sluts to avoid and get away because of me.

I'm a hero for him and he was also my hero.