Chapter 18: Misty and Jacob

"As you wish" Alex said and smirked.

After he said that, he ran towards me, I waited until he reaches me, but a big shadow ran and push him to the side.

"NO.ONE.HURTS.HER!" A voice of an Alpha, Lee. I was shocked when I saw his face, his eyes full of anger.

"I WILL FUCKING. KILL. YOU.   BASTARD!" He yelled again to Alexander. I saw Alex smirked, "I'll be back, and I will kill anyone." Alex said, and dissapeared in a blink of an eye while he was tackled by Lee.

He stood up and came towards me, he hugged me tightly, "Don't you ever do that again" he said, "But I-" I tried saying but was cutted off, "No buts. I want you to be safe" he said.

We decided to go back inside followed by my family, while the Beta handling the pack outside. As I turned around, arms wrapped around me, and I immediately smelled that sweet scent from, my mom.

"Oh honey! You don't know how much I was worried!" She said in still worried voice, and I hugged her back tight also. 

As she broke our hug, another arms wrapped around me, this time not just two arms, but four from my dad and brother.

"You are so stubborn as always sis" Caden said, and messed up my hair. I turned to my dad, "I told you to not fight" he said with worried voice, "But Scarlet told me to" I said and looked down, he sighed and lifted my face with his two hands on my cheeks.

"Your blaming your wolf now?" He said smirking and teasingly, I smiled and chuckled, "You two go back to your room" Mom said suddenly pointing at me and then Lee.

"You should take a rest, spend the night here and you should take your leave by tomorrow" Dad said and pushed me to Lee, and him catching me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Let's go" he said and hold my hand as we make our way to my room. As we reached the room, I immediately opened the door and ran to my bed flopping down.

I heard Lee chuckled and he sat down on the bed. "It's true" he said suddenly that made me sat up, giving him a confused look. "What's true?" I asked him, and he smiled.

"That you are stubborn as always" he said and that made me blush and hit his arms.

I layed down again and an arm wrapped on top of me on my waist. "I don't want to lose you because I love you but you said those words" He said that made my heart break a little.

"I love you too, I just wanted to protect you also" I said and hugged him, snuggling my head to his chest, I felt lips on my forehead that made me look up at him.

He immediately captured my lips, I gasped and that made him put his tongue inside, I kissed him back. Him kissing me passionately, and I closed my eyes doing the same thing.

As we stopped what were doing because we are out of breath, I opened my eyes and smiled as I saw a smiling him. I chuckled and get on top of him and layed my head on his chest .

Hearing his heart beat softly, that is like a music to my ears. After a few minutes, arms wrapped around me in a tight grip that made me feel more safe and comfortable. Then my eyes felt heavy and helped darkness took over me.

Lee's POV

Feeling the warmth of her body on top of mine, makes me comfortable. She should always be safe, my mate should not get harmed. I will do anything and everything to make her safe and happy.

She is only mine, fucking Alexander the bastard can't have her. I will kill him.

Unknown POV

I am still in this room with my brother, both of us struggling to get off of this chains that locked our hands to this pole.

But of course, we are kind of far away  
from each other. "Ugh! I want to get out now!" My brother yelled, I rolled my eyes, "Can't you see I also want the same?" I told him.

Ugh, my clothes are getting dirty, we get food and it wasn't that bad, but we are literally suffering here!

Suddenly the door opened and that fucking bastard came inside. "Hello slut" he told me that made my blood boils. "Fuck you.." I mumbled, "You know you will never escape here" he said teasingly.

"You both can't even shift" he said again and smirked. "Unless..." He said and the smirk fell that made me and my brother look at each other and turn our head to the bastard.

"Unless you...help me" He said seriously, and he smirked again. "And you'll be free" be said again. 'Why? You can't defeat them? Hah! Poor you!' I thought and that is what I wanted to tell him.

"Oh yeah? We'll be free, and?" My brother asked him, the bastard look at him and then me. "You can also get.... him" he told me that shocked me.

Finally! I've been waiting for that, and I smiled and nodded my head. "How about me?" My brother asked again, that made us both look at him. "What do you even want?" He asked my brother, annoyed.

"Well, I want to have the food server" he said that made me chuckled. "You mean Ana?" I asked him and laughed, and the bastard clicked his tongue.

"Whatever you want" he said and walked towards the door, "Bye bastard/ Alexander" Me and my brother said, of course mine is the bastard, before he continued walking out.

"See you later, Misty and Jacob"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey guys, Sorry for updating
Wayyyyy toooo longgg!
I was supposed to update yesterday
But it was my bday so...
We had plans.
But now this is the next chapter
Sorry again for waiting
Too long!!!!!!

I am such a worse author!