Chapter 10: Good news

Alexis's POV

I really want to see my parents, Its been a week, I look good now, feel good, but eventually.

Lee's kinda weird, he always wants me to ask permission in everything.

I mean it's not that bad, but it's clearly kinda annoying for me.

"Hello! Earth to Alexis?!?" Lilian yelled, I was snapped out by my thoughts, "What you thinking?" She asked.

I shrugged and "Nothing, I don't know" I said

"Stupid" she said and chuckled.

"I hope I could shut that mouth of yours" I said, we laughed, "Aww, I hope too, but sadly you can't" she said, to tell you, she is loud and talkative.

She gets mad if your not listening when she's talking to you.

"Well I know someone who can" I said, she raised her left eyebrow, after a minute her eyes widened, knowing who it is.

I immediately mind-linked that person, I mean him.

Then someone appeared, who?

Of course her mate, Jack.

"What's the problem, Luna?" He asked, "Oh don't call me Luna I have a name, and the problem is shut the mouth of your love" I said while pointing my finger to Lilian and smirked.

"Oh very well, and of course I will" he said.

"Alexis! You are so dead! I will al-hmpppp!" She yelled but cuts off because Jack has captured her lips, after felt like decades they pull apart, Lilian looks like a tomato.

"Very good, Job well done Jackson" I said and laughed.

"Anything, for the Luna" he said and laughed also, Lilian glared at us but still a tomato, he was quickly carried bridal style by Jack. "Jackson! Put me down!" She yelled.

"No can do" he said and kissed her and walks away.

Then suddenly I felt arms snake around my waist, then kissed my head.

I turned around to see who it was, "Miss me?" He said.

"How can I miss you if you are always by my side?" I said and smiled.

"Aww come on just answer my question" he said and pouts, he is sooo cute, what?

Well he is tall and I reach to capture his cheeks and pinch it.

" Fine I do, but that's because you know my weakness" I said and chuckled, and stop pinching him.

He smiled, " So your weakness is Cuteness huh?" He said, and touch both his cheeks

"But it hurts, I hate you" He said and pouts again.

"Really you hate me? Okay I'm gonna leave" I said and pretend to look sad.

I was gonna walk away when he grabs me and hugs me tight," Noooo, I didn't mean to say it, I'm sorry, forgive me" he said and I hugged him back.

" Oh Lee, your being childish again" I said and we pulled apart, " Let's go to our room" he said and we walk away.

"You can go to your family the day after tomorrow though, I mean WE" He suddenly said, I was shocked.

I'm so happy, "Really?!?" I yelled and he nodded, as we got into the bedroom I was jumping because of happiness and lay down on the bed.