Chapter 14: Alexander

Alexis's POV

"W-who are you?" I said, I am familiar with him but I don't remember who he is.

"You don't remember?" he said, and then he chuckled.

"Of course, how will you remember me if you forgotten about me, because of your....Parents" he said mischievously.

"What do you mean?" I said.

He glance at Caden and my parents, they gulped.

"Alexander, please don't do this!" Dad yelled.

"Get the fuck out of here, Alex!" Lee suddenly yelled.

Alexander?
Is he the one Jackson is talking about?

Alexander then laughed, "Why, you don't want your daughter to know something?" he said and stare intensely at my parents.

"And your..MATE?" he said again and look angrily at Lee and emphasized the word Mate.

"C-can you please just tell me what's happening?" I asked nervously.

I don't even know what's going on, "Oh, I want the truth to come from them, I will be back, to take you" he said and smirked.

His words made me more nervous.

"Never!" Lee yelled and hug me tight, then he suddenly disappeared quick, how did he do that?

We untied my parents and Caden, "Can yu tell me what's going on?" I asked them.

Caden shrugged, it means he doesn't know anything, my parents look at each other and sighed.

"Listen carefully sweety" mom said, I nod, and holds Lee's hand tight.

"Alexander is your
bestfriend before, both of you were so close at each other, we notice something about him, so we did our best to find out, it turns out, he is a Vampire." Mom said.

Hearing the word vampire, Lee stiffened and his jaw clenched, a Vampire is an immortal enemy of a Werewolf, that's why he disappeared like that.

"His intention was to take you and turn you into a Vampire also, you know your strength, powers and anything, you know your wolf, he wants to take you and marry you, because if you turn into a Vampire and marry him, he will also get stronger, more of, the strongest, we ban him from the pack, then heard him transfer in Gold blood's pack. After everything, we,uhmm..erased your memory from him." Dad continued nervously, from what I heard I think Im starting to remember.

Memory Flashback

"Alexis!" Alex yelled.

"What!" I yelled also,
.

"Let's go to the usual place!" He said happily, I nod and smiled.

He snakes his arms around my shoulders and we walked happily to our place.

I am so happy to be with my best friend, the kinda little sad thing is he is not my mate, but I'm pretty sure his mate will be so lucky to have him.

He is cheerful, cute, handsome, happy, protective, caring, lovable and sweet, someone that can understand you easily, the one who will always be there with you.

But there is actually kinda different about him, I don't know, eh, forget it.

As we arrived to the usual place, it never change, clean fresh air, beautiful clean surroundings, clean water, the waterfalls.

This is where we met, the most peaceful place where you can be without worries, problems.

"I wish this would never change" I said and breathe deep as I open my arms for the air.

"I wish too, it would always be beautiful" he said and breathe also and close his eyes I then also closed my eyes.

Memory flashback Ends

Suddenly, my head hurts, it feels like it's opening or something.

"Agh!" I scream, Lee immediately caught me when I was about to fall.

"Alexis!" He said nervously.

"Honey!" Mom yelled.

They all come to me, I am holding my head, I only feel pain, my vision starts to blur and darkness take over me.

Lee's POV

Oh shit.

She suddenly passes out, "Alexis! Wake up!" I said still holding her.

"Let's bring her to the clinic!" Caden, her brother said.

I nod and immediately carried her, bridal style, I can't lose her please.

I don't want to see her like this, this is all my fault, I should have killed that bastard before.

Flashback

Fuck! I am so stupid, he is a traitor, not only that also a Fucking Vampire!

"I am gonna kill you!" I yelled as I was facing him, me holding a sword, he smirked and walked towards the sword placing his chest at the point of the sword.

"Do it" he said and smirked again.

Come on kill him!

Fuck why ain't my hands moving!

He laughed, "See? You can't do it" he said and suddenly disappeared, shit!

Flashback ends

"Doc, what's wrong?" Her mom asked the pack doctor.

"Luna, I'm afraid but I don't know, her heart is beating fast, but don't worry, there is no problem in passing out." He said, she nod and sat back down again, what's happening!

Alexis's POV (Dream)

I can't move, but I am laying down, my hands and legs felt numb.

Where am I?
What's happening?

"Hello, my love" someone suddenly said, is it him?

I tried to speak but there is no words coming out, he then chuckled.

"I told you I will take you, from them, don't worry, we will marry tomorrow" he said.

What! No! It can't be!

Then suddenly I woke up, I look around, where am I?

This is not familiar to me, I stood up, and walked towards the door I see.

"Please stop!" A woman yelled.

Mom!

I turned around to see a man with a large Axe,and he hits the woman I was shocked and stiffened when I saw who they are Dad, Mom, Caden and Lee, they were killed infront of me, then the Man face me,

Alexander?!? "You will never escape me" he said, and darkness take over me.