Chapter 3: Prove it

Lee's POV

"Then prove it" I said to her and smirked.

"How? Fight?" She asked cutely.

"No my love, SHIFT" I said.

God knows how much my wolf and I wants to see her wolf.

Then she suddenly shift, right in my eyes is a gold wolf.

My wolf howled, SERIOUSLY A GOLD WOLF?!? IM THE LUCKIEST WEREWOLF ON EARTH.FUCK THIS, from a sexy,hot,beautiful lady to a gold werewolf.

That's what you can call a gold digger, but no need from me, Im rich and I get what I want and now, I have my mate.

Alexis's POV

I swear to god he is shocked because im color gold and even bright the night.

He suddenly shift into a Black Big Wolf.

And we ran and ran until were in his pack, I tell you it's peaceful,yet clean and organized here.

He leads me to a room and I saw clothes, he then walk outside the room and I shift back to human form.

I grabbed the clothes and walk in the next door and its the bathroom, beautiful, clean bathroom I say.

I started to take a shower, when im done I put on the clothes, I tell you, the undergarments fits perfectly, and the night gown which is color dark blue is at the bottom of my knee, I brush my hair and tie it to a pony.

I opened the door and walk out of the bathroom and as I look behind me, I saw Lee standing there beside my bed, shirtless and only wearing boxers that shows off his bulge.

"Like what you see, my love?"He said.

I swear im a tomato now,who won't even stare at a muscular body though.

I look away, and what I know he started walking towards me, when I look at him.

I started to take steps backwards, until my back made contact with the wall.

Stupid me.

He chuckled and put both his arms at both my sides and kissed my forehead.

"Let's sleep" he then grabbed my hand and walked towards the king sized bed.

Wait a minute? His not?

"Wait" Isaid, he then look at me.

"What are you doing here?" I said,

He smirked and said, "You do realize whose room you are in,do you?" I was shocked and start to look around the room, that explains the bathroom, the king-sized bed and how large this room is and clean, organised and mostly perfect.

And I just realise that the light is off.

"Do you?" He says, I nodded, and im so embarrassed right now.

He pats the side of him as he lays on the left side of the bed. I start to walk nervously towards him and sat down.

"Lay down."He said and that voice sent shivers down my spine and as I lay to the comfy, soft bed, his large strong arm immediately wraps around me and he pulls me closer to him and kissed my cheek.

This is so not comfortable, his hands start to position me sideways, I tell you, he positioned my butt to his bulge, I could feel it twitch,and its hard.

This is something I hate, why does it have to be me?

Moon goddes seriously?

This is the right time? I tried to move away and failed, I tried to get out of his grip and failed.

I swear I could feel his breath to my neck, of course it is, his lips is brushing my neck.

"Uhmm"I said.

"Lee?" I said again.

"Alpha?" Again.

"Alpha Lee?"I said again and I heard a low growl and then a snore.

A freaking snore?

He is asleep? Already?

"Sleeping already? Gosh, ughh, Alexis Scarlet Gold Knight what have you gotten yourself into?" I whispered yelled.

After a while, I then was pulled to darkness and sleep also.