Chapter 1: I believe....

Its night time already, everyone in the pack is here at the pack house gathered here at the main room lobby

Everyone is talking about the Gold blood pack, I heard they are after us now.

They're coming this night.

"Silence Everyone!" Dad yelled in his alpha voice.

Everyone faces us and stopped talking.

"I know that Gold blood pack is very dangerous, Alpha Lee, their leader, has attacked Shadow pack, and after us now, but they have sent me a message that they will come in our pack to find his mate." Dad said.

"But, if he didn't find his mate here, he would attack us" Dad said.

Everyone started to talk again, I hold Caden's hand tight, Im getting nervous about this, he holds it tight also.

"Don't worry" he said to me. He knows im worried.

I nodded, then my wolf Scarlet talked,Shift if we have to fight. She said,Of course, we have to protect them.

"Silence everyone!" Mom shouted in her Luna voice.

"We know its dangerous, we also hope he would find his mate, but if he doesn't we WILL do our best to protect our pack, please cooperate with us" Mom said.

Everyone nodded and the families gathered to protect themselves.

Dad and mom talk to beta Ryan and gamma Lily.

Then Caden drag me to the chairs for both of us to sit.

I know this guy would protect me, even though im stronger than him.

After an hour, guards approached dad immediately.

"Alpha they're here!"the guard said.

Everyone parted, others to the left and others to the right,the teen girls and other lady's who doesn't have mate are at the front.

Dad nodded, then suddenly the door opened loudly,and group of men entered.

My eyes look to the tallest one,he has black hair, black eyes and broad muscular shoulders and body, wearing a white shirt and black coat on top, black pants and black shoes.

"Alpha Lee" Dad said.

He approach dad and eyes the girls infront.

"None of them" he said in a cold tone.

I suddenly smell flowers and grapes.

Oh no he can't be my.....

"I believe you have a daughter" My eyes widened and dad's also.

My dad look at me and the girls go back to their families.

I stood up and stand beside my dad and mom behind me is Caden, at the front is Alpha Lee.