Chapter 8: Saved

He keeps on slapping and pulling my hair.

I wish Lee would come and help me. "Your mate, Lee would never come Im sure he's busy with Misty" he said.

He won't do that right?

And he continue hurting me.

Lee's POV

I was in the bedroom when someone open the door, excitedly.

I thought its Alexis, but then, the slut is, Misty.

"What are you doing here?" I said, she walks towards me, and puts his hand on my chest.

"I want you" she said.

Gross, why did I even fuck this girl before?

I push her away, "Get out, you ain't my mate"I said.

She chuckles, "Im sure your mate is busy with my lil bro right now"she said.

Her words shocked me, thought she could trick me?

"What did you do?!?" I yelled and throw her to the wall holding her neck.

Pain, Mate is in pain! Mate! Pain! Hunter suddenly said.

I let go of this bitch and ran to Fuck boy's room.

Alexis's POV

"Stop it!" I yelled, while he try to kiss my neck but I avoid it very well.

I can't even shift because of the smell that was on the cloth earlier.

Then suddenly the door was opened.

BANG!

An angry Lee entered the room. He quickly grabs Jacob and throws him on the wall, and grabs his neck.

"How dare you touch my mate?!? I warned you! You and your sister are dead!" He yelled at him.

He punches him ten times and quickly run towards me, hugs me tightly.

Im safe now, safe with him.

Lee's POV

I hugged her tight, feeling her shake and cry in my chest.

I carried her bridal style and go fast at our room. I lay her there.

"Don't leave me!" She yelled and hug me.

"Shh, don't worry. I won't, Im sorry my love, I promise no one would hurt you ever again" I said.

It aches my heart seeing her with bruises and red, black marks.

Im so Angry about this. I stayed there until she fell asleep.

I kiss her forehead and went out the room, and towards Jacob's room, seeing them and misty together.

Pathetic, they are snuggling each other sobbing quietly.

Kill them! Hurt my mate! Must be punish! Kill! Hunter said.

I mind linked Jackson ,my beta.

With guards with him and ordered them to get this two out of here.

And I banned them from coming to this pack again. I don't want to kill them, my love will get mad.

I get back to our room, seeing my baby, sleeping peacefully, I  get a med kit.

I don't want anyone touch her and seeing her like this,only me!

I am only the one that has the right to do this! I carefully cure her bruise and marks.

"I promise My love, no one will do that again to you, we will marry soon, Alexis. No one can hurt you anymore. No more pain for you" i whispered to her, and kiss her lips, savoring the taste of it.

And I lay properly beside her and lay her head to my chest and massage her soft long hair.

And join the darkness  with her.