Chapter 12: Tame the beast

Alexis's POV

As I wake up, I felt a hand on my waist I turned around, he is already awake and he is looking at me.

"Good morning my love" he said and kiss my forehead that sent me shivers.

"Good morning too" I said shyly, he chuckle a little bit.

He stood up, "You have to get ready for tonight" he said.

"Why?" I ask curiously as I stood up, he then walk to me and hug me from behind burying his face on my neck and brushing his lips on me and licking my neck.

"Because I have to let everyone know that Your only mine" he stated, he is going to announce that I'm going to be the Luna for the pack, he then keeps kissing the mark.

"I love you so much that I'm lucky your my mate, the best mate ever" he said.

His words made butterflies dance on my stomach and my heart almost leap from happiness.

"I also love you so much that I'm glad your my mate" I said, even though his always jealous, annoying or anything, it's just normal for mates to get jealous on what's theirs.

I took a shower and change into some clothes, he manage to order someone to get my clothes from our pack, I change into a red sweater and blue jeans and vans.

Then arrived Lilian in my room, she was breathing for air, "What happened?" I ask her, as soon as she have enough air.

"You have to follow me!" She yelled.

"Alpha Lee is mad, you have to stop him!" She added, as soon as she said that I ran outside the room and went to his office because I hear yelling.

Lee's POV

"You are not supposed to do that! I didn't order you to do that! Are you trying to dig on your own grave, huh?!?" I yelled.

"A-alpha, I-i'm s-sorry, i-its j-just," she stuttered.

"Your fucking stupid Melissa! I don't even want him back here! And you're trying to help him?!?" I yelled.

I was about to slap her when the door suddenly opened, Alexis!

"Lee? What's happening?!?" She said, I glance at Melissa crying.

"Why is she crying?" She asked, "Were not done yet," I told Melissa and I walked towards Alexis and grabs her wrist, we walked to our bedroom.

I mind linked Jack to put Melissa in the cell.

"Lee! Tell me what happened?" Alexis said as we got inside the Room and I let go of her.

I face palmed and I am punching the wall. I don't care about the pain.

I am so fucking mad about this! "Lee stop that!" She yelled and I didn't stop.

"FUCK.THIS.SHIT!" I yelled as I punch the wall.

I was about to punch again when a hand stop my fist, I look to see Alexis, crying a little.

"Please stop hurting yourself" she said, I fall on the floor and she followed, I can't take it.

I hugged her tight and I don't know but I was crying a little on her chest.

She is the only one I need more than anything else.

Alexis's POV

I don't know what's happening, I hug him also and let him cry in my chest, I don't know why is he like this.

What does that girl did or something? "Can you tell me now?" I ask him, I didn't get a reply or anything

I felt him soften a little, and I think he stopped crying, his arms still held me tight a little, I check him to see what's wrong and I saw him sleeping.

I stood up and tried my best to carry him to bed.

I lay him there and pecked his forehead, I stare at him a few seconds and I went outside the room.

I went to Lillian's room, seeing her and Jack sitting in the bed playing chess.

"Oh Luna! What brings you here?" Jackson asked, and I sighed, "Can you tell me what's wrong and what Happened?" I said.

"I'm afraid the 'what's wrong' question we can't answer ask the alpha about it. What happen is the girl in the office did something Lee didn't like" Lilian said.

"What did she do?" I asked.

"She was trying to help someone back to the pack" Jack said.

"Who?" I ask, they look at each other.

"A friend that soon turn into Lee's enemy or he despise because of something, that friend is Xander" Jack said.

"Oh, thank you then" I said and smile and they smile back.

I walked out the room and went back to our room, seeing Lee still sleeping, I sat down next to him.

I don't know but that name sounds familiar to me, like I've heard it, seen that person or anything, I really don't know.

Then suddenly Lee moved and was trying to find me using his hands still half asleep.

"Alexis?" He asked, "Shh, I'm here" I said and touch his hands and he Holds it tight.

"Don't go, please stay" he said, "Of course I will" I said and lay next to him, he immediately  hugged me tight, so tight, I'll let him only this time I guess, after a time of thinking I was pulled to darkness.