Chapter 6: Mate now, not yet

Alexis's POV

I swear to God, I don't know what controlled me to say that.

Hello Im here obviously me. Only me duh, and hey his wolf the other night is stunning. Scarlet my wolf said.

Scarlet! I know he is 'our' mate but duh, stop controlling me.

Whatever. She said and walks away.

It's been a day already and last night, I tell you, I cherish the time left sleeping alone, tonight won't be the same.

I woke up seeing none other than Lee staring at me. He didn't sleep, he has bags under his eyes, he can't sleep because Im not with him.

Flashback

I woke up seeing Lee standing at the door, with a sleepy face.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Can't. Sleep. Without. You" He said.

"Come" I said and pat the space beside me, he walks tiredly towards me and lay down beside me and hugs me tight, not too tight.

I massage his hair and felt him sleep, I glance at the clock and its 5 AM.

Still early, so I decided to sleep again.

Flashback Ends

Im in the kitchen now, and I felt lips on my cheek.

I turn around to see who it is, and its Misty.

"Hey girl, what's up?" She said, I swear, she looks good but in other way, a slut.

Wearing a short shorts that shows her butt and panties a little at the back, a sleeveless top that shows her cleavage, red lipstick, and thick make up, yeah, the world's TOP 1 for being a SLUT.

I don't really like her, I just don't know anyone here, except for Lilian.

She is pretty and kind, she has met her mate already and they look so good.

Her mate is the beta Jack. He is a funny guy, that's why Lee is getting jealous.

"Nothing much, eating dinner, you?" I said.

"Heading to the bar, you know, as usual" She said.

I nodded my head, " Well then I have to go, my P is craving for D's" She said.

I let out a chuckle and she leaves.

Even though she is a slut, she's little funny.

Then Lilian came,she walks towards me.

"Hello Alexis!" She said then hugs me tight.

Then came her mate, "How come she gets a tight hug and me no?" Jack said and pouts.

Lilian rolls her eyes, "You did something wrong" she said.

"What? No I didn't" he said.

"You talked to slutty earlier" she said.

"Oh well then Im sorry, now hug?" He said, and Lilian leaves.

"Bye alex!" She yells, I then look at Jack, he shrug his shoulder, "Gotta tame a tiger" he said.

I swear those two are cute.

I finished eating and headed to Lee's room, oh wait, 'our' room.

Stupid.

I opened the door as I entered I saw Lee laying on bed shirtless, "Like what you see, my love?" He said.

Lee's POV

She blushes and looks away.

"Shut up" she said and get clothes and headed to the bathroom.

After time that felt like centuries for not seeing her, she came out, wearing my black shirt that sleeves end to her elbows.

The shirt ends to her mid thigh and her hair not tied up, she looks fucking hot.

I stood up and walk towards her giving me that 'what' look and she steps backwards, until we reach the wall, I put my arms on both her side and kiss her hard.

She kiss me back, I pulled away, "You look so fucking hot, sexy, and gorgeous, my love. Your mine always, I want to take you right now" i said and lick her neck. "No" she said.

I grab her and throw her to bed and climb on top of her kissing and licking her neck, fucking smells and taste good, SHIT!

Then she moans a little and I growl, I also start touching her chest a little.

Mate! Mate! Pound on mate! Want mate now! Hunter my wolf said,

Not yet, I said back and my wolf whimpered, growl and howl.

"Lee" she said and I let out a low growl and damn how hot she say my name.

"Lee stop it" she said and I stopped slowly and lay down next to her.

Hug her a little tight. Remembering how she says she loves me too the other night, and how I can't sleep without her beside me last night so I just watched her sleep.

And then, I felt her sleeping and I sleep too.

Alexis's POV

That was hot, the way he touched me send chills down my spine.

His lips I feel on my neck, that was amazing. I didn't even help but to moan earlier.