Chapter 16:Let the war begin

Alexis's POV

They left me, except from Lee, I convince him to stay, "Are you sure you're not hungry?" He ask, stroking my hair making me feel safe, while I laying my head on his chest hearing how good his heartbeat is, the warmth of his body while hugging him with my other hand, I Nodded.

"Yes" I said shortly, "Is he gone already?" I ask scaredly after remembering how things happened so far, I thought things would start to get smoothly, little did I know someones back, trying to destroy everything and about to take me, but I know that Lee won't allow that to happen, he will protect me and I will also protect him, "I don't know, but if he's back, I will show him no mercy" he said, he stop stroking my hair, and I look up at him, "I promise I will protect you no matter what, I will kill him, thing that I have done before" he said, coldly by the last sentence.

"I love you" I said smiling at him, "I love you more" he said, leaning slowly until our lips touched, savoring the moment together.

Even though, if he fail to protect me or not, my power is the only thing needed, he needs, and I will do everything to save them from harm, I know how to fight a Vampire in my form, to be honest, I am different, different than any other wolf, you know I am color Gold, I am not just gold, it is the color in the safe form, if fighting in a battle, I was once included, that I kinda regret, but now I have to do it again, even it is against the will of my parents, even it will put my life at risk, I'll do anything, as long as I live, no one should get hurt.

Even if it means, slowly, trying, to kill my self, a little bit.

After a while, after we kiss, laying in the bed warmly, we heard noises, Lee stood up, placing his hand in front of me telling me to stay and he'll check it, oh please be safe, I wish that was just nothing, he opens the door, going outside and close it, geez, now I am alone, I stood up and suddenly felt cold wind that sent shivers down my, spine, I walked to the window and close the curtains, I was about to sit on the bed again, when I felt a far away presence, my sense is getting weird, is he here? I wish no, please I wish this to end, I hope no one is harmed, I sat down the bed, hugging my self.

I close my eyes and saw red eyes staring at me, with white, large fangs, that has a blood dripping on it, and came towards me, before it come to me continuously, I opened my eyes, panicking, breathing heavily, and the door blasted open, it is our gamma Lily, "Are you okay?" She ask, I calmed down and nod, and came our Beta Ryan, "We came here to guard and protect you, he is there" he said, sternly, Lily sat down beside me and hugs me, while Ryan stood beside us, Lily is my childhood friend, making us bestfriends.

I hope everything would be okay, I hope he would go away and be gone. We heard noises and Ryan and Lily go outside, Lily was about to get me some water, while Ryan would check the noises outside the door, when they're gone, alone again, the door suddenly blasted open, a man stood there that I don't know who, my eyes widened and I'm shocked, who the hell is he.

Little did I know, he has someone behind him also, another man, they came towards me, carried me, with both my arms, I was about to scream when tape covered my mouth before I open it.

Lee's POV

I closes the door, and headed to where I heard the noises which is the lobby, I entered the room seeing her parents and Caden, and Alexander.

My blood boils, gritting my jaw and teeth, my knuckles turning white by clenching it hard, seeing him smirk, "You are not going to take her you bastard!" Caden yelled, "Get out of here Alex!" Her dad said yelling, I walked towards them, "Oh look, her mate is here" he said smirking, "What do you want!" I yelled, "Get the fuck out of here!" I yelled again, I am serious now, I won't let him take her, I will kill him, "Or I'll kill you" I said, "Leave now Alex " her mom said, nervously, he sighs and laugh, making us confused, "Well, if you won't give her, then I'll take her" he said, making me more mad, my wolf starts to growl, and I growl also, "You CAN'T take her" I said emphasizing the word Can't, then two man entered the other one holding a girl, ALEXIS! He showed his fangs, Caden suddenly push his parents outside, then go back here, I shifted, Caden also, "Oh two vs one" he said chuckling making us both growl then Alexis whimpering trying to scream, sensing that she can't shift, making me more angry, "Let the war begin" Alexander the bastard said, we both ran towards him, I'll fucking kill you, like what I should have done!