Chapter 9: Watcher

Alexis's POV

Feeling the sun light on my face, I wake up, laying my head on something hard.

I look to see what it was, wait, 'who' it was.

Seeing that it was Lee's chest, he is still asleep.

I peck him on the cheek and he slowly open his eyes.

He suddenly looked panicked a little.

"Alexis? You need something? Feel better? Does your wounds still hurt? Tell me" he said.

I smiled and look at my wounds realising he cured it.

"Did you?" I asked and he quickly nodded." Thanks and I feel better" i said and smiled.

He sighed, "I'll call someone for our breakfast. We will stay here, I don't want anyone to see you like this, only me." He said and smiled, I nod.

We ate our breakfast when it came and I took a shower already, it creeps me out because he watches my every move, he quickly took a shower right after im done, and back to watch and guard me again.

"Alexis, we can't go now to your pack to see your family. I don't want them to see their daughter like that.

" He said, "It's okay, I didn't want either" i said and he hugs me.

I miss my family so much, Im sure with out me, my brother has make more girls cry, how does dad and mom doing?

Are they okay? Happy? Still sad? Worried?

Lee's POV

Seeing her like that hurts me, I know she miss her family so much.

I want to see her smile, real smile, watching her every move making sure she's not hurt, I don't want anyone else near her, hurt her, or anything.

I will protect her, she's so innocent for something like our pack, there is quite some more sluts and fuckboys here.

Don't they hurt or touch my mate, I will kill them.

Only Lilian and Jack is allowed, I trust them alot.

I don't want her to be in any trouble, pain, or anything. I only want her safe, and happy.

I will hate and not forgive myself if anything happens to her, especially if I hurt her, I think I will kill myself.

"Let's take a rest, I don't like seeing you sad" I said and pecks her forehead, she smiled a little, at last.

And we lay on bed, I just watch her until she fall asleep.

When she was, I slowly leave the room and lock it, and I ordered a guard to stay by the door, and I will just do things for the pack and for her.