Chapter 5: I love you too

Lee's POV

Oh no, why did I do that?

Fuck I lost my mind and control, stupid wolf taken over me.

What? I want to, she is ours after all,its not wrong Hunter my wolf said.

Stupid she'll get mad.

My wolf rolled his eyes and back to sleep again and I also was pulled to sleep.

As I woke up I realise she is not here again.

I woke up and my eyes met hers, fuck it, she is giving me death glaring daggers.

I stood up and start to walk towards her , I will apologise for what I've done.

As I step again, she runs toward me and punch me by the shoulder.

Dang it,  fuck thats a hard punch for a woman, shit!

"What the hell is that for?"I said to her.

Alexis's POV

"You should be answering that question!" I yelled at him.

He knows how hard I punch now.

"Look, Im sorry okay, my wolf taken over me, I lost control,sorry please" He said then give me puppy eyes.

"That doesn't work for me" I said, even though it does.

"Please, I will do anything, I promise" he said.

Then an idea pops to my head.

I smirked and said, "Then your punishment is not to sleep with me for a week and I will forgive you" I said, his eyes widened.

Lee's POV

"What! No way!" I yelled, I can't do that, I won't get any sleep if that happens.

"Yes way! You said you will and you promised!" She said.

"But-no buts!" She cuts me off.

"Anything but that!" I said and give me a glare again.

" Fine, but only for one day and that will be tonight!" I said.

"No" she says. "PLEASE!" I yelled.

"Fine, but promise me for the next nights you won't hold me too tight that I couldn't breath." she says, I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you! And sorry again!" I said and she smiled and gets back to bed.

What? Why?

Then I glanced at the clock and its 3 AM.

What? Oh the lights were on, I turned off the lights and went back to bed also,and hugs her slowly,realizing she is sleeping already.

Okay not too tight.

Im so lucky I have a mate like this.

Thank you Moon Goddess

I woke up and I swear she is not here again and its 8 in the morning.

I went outside my room and I saw her talking  to Jacob.

My blood boils so hard.

That guy is the fucking fuckboy in the pack don't he dare touch my mate,shit!

I walk towards them and punch him hard." Don't you dare touch my mate!" I yelled at him and I grab Alexis back to the room.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She said.

Alexis's POV

"I fucking don't want you talking to any guys. DO.YOU.UNDERSTAND?!? NO ONE OKAY?!? I say even girls!" He yelled.

I nodded my head.

Even girls, seriously?

"What about  Misty?" I asked, his eyes widened.

"FUCKING NO!SHE IS THE PACK'S SLUT AND TO TELL YOU, SHE CAN MAKE YOU DRUNK AND LET ANY GUY FUCK YOU SO STAY AWAY FROM HER!"  He yelled, my eyes widened, he use his alpha voice on me.

Misty can do that?
That explains her clothing style.

I am gonna avoid her, can't lose something a girl can have  once in a lifetime.

He then grabs my cheeks and kiss me in my lips, he kissed me so hard he then lick my bottom lip for entrance, no way.

I didn't open it and guess what? He grab my ass hard and I gasped and he entered his tongue to my lips.

I swear im not kissing back, he the  pull away.

" Fuck it! Kiss me back!" He said and kiss me again, so me being scared I kiss him back and hear him growl.

He then start to kiss and lick my neck, I can't even escape his tight grip.

" Your mine only! No one will take you away from me, only mine!" He said and kiss me again.

Lee's POV

Fuck this! Her lips taste so good, I fucking own her now, she is fucking mine! She will be my Luna and she will marry me and carry my pups, she is mine.

Only mine! I love her and no one can  change that.

I won't let Jacob and Misty go near her or anyone.

The fuck they are both siblings they probably would plan something! and I won't let it happen.

I keep on kissing her and stop." I love you" i said. " I LOVE YOU TOO" she said.