Chapter 19:

I am now in front of the house, with my family and Lee. Today, we are leaving to come back to Lee's pack since it's been almost a week or already a week when we left.

"Take care sweetie" My mom said as we hugged each other, "Always be becareful" she whispered. I hugged my brother, and my dad.

Soon we arrived to Lee's pack house. Though everyone crowded us, asking what happened that we were away for almost a week.

I felt so tired and just went straight to our room. Plopping on my bed, sighing that finally there's no problem anymore.

Or so I thought.

As my mind went deeper I was snapped out of it from a voice that called me.

"Baby..." The husky voice of Lee made me look at him.

"Yes?" I answered sitting up as he just stood at the edge of the bed.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt? I'm sorry I didn't get to protect you, I'm so we_"

"Hey hey, I'm alright, I'm alive okay? I'm here infront of you. No need to worry. I can protect my self to don't be sorry." I cut him off since he's probably going to rant how much of a, coward? Weak? Yeah anything.

Before I knew it, I was laying in the bed again with him hovered above me. Hugging me as his life depended on me.

"I love you.." I unknowingly muttered, as I started stroking his hair.

"Of course you do..." He said as his breath tingles my ear.

"I love you too."

***

Awaking from my quick nap, I found myself covered in blankets with Lee's arm around me.

I stared at his face for a minute, not wanting to be caught like in other books.

Yes, he's handsome and all but I'm actually getting hungry.

For a moment, before standing up I asked myself if I should wake him up or not.

'Cause boy he sleeps so peacefully and I don't want to ruin it. But realizing from the past days, he might panic and get paranoid if he didn't see me when he wake up while my ass is chilling with food downstairs.

But I figured he might be hungry too so why not wake him up?

"Lee.." I started shaking him gently. "Wake up now." Stroking a strand of his hair, his cheeks until he flinched and eventually woke up.

"Hey, are you hungry? 'Cause I am." I crossed ny arms and he chuckled from what I said.

"I am hungry. So can I eat the meal in front of me now?" He said smirking. I was taken aback and started walking away to the door.

I think I'm blushing. 'Cause who the hell won't get flustered on that.

"Hey! Don't leave me! Wait!" He exclaimed and I immediately went outside.

As I reached the kitchen, I fortunately found Lilian and Jack cooking.

"Ooh what are you cooking?" I said and I caught a glimpse of Lee entering the room.

They're backs were facing me so I watch them jump.

"Jesus! Don't scare us like that!" Lilian exclaimed touching her chest.

"Are you hungry? I'm sure you guys are and very tired from what happened." Jack said a lot more calm now.

"I am hungry. And we just got sleep so not that much tired." I said and smiled.

"Well you came at the right time. Because I just cooked food out of nowhere." Lilian proudly said and flailed her arms in the air.

It made me and Jack laugh, and I looked at Lee.

"Why are you so quiet?" I asked him as he came closer.

"I don't want to talk much." He said and back hugged me, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Okay! Love birds food is ready so get a chair and sit your ass down. Shoo! Shoo!" Lilian said and pushed us towards the dining table.

After sitting down, she came back from getting the food.

I see mac and cheese, steak, and some fried chicken.

"It looks good!" Jack said and started digging in.

"Of course it's good!" Lilian said and took a seat.

We started eating, and talked about things for the pack.

What we never know, is that these problems we just had is not yet done.

***

Hi. I am sorry for not updating for centuries, I eventually got author's block which I thought I'll never get but hey faith isn't in my side. Don't worry now y'all I will try to update normally once again even tho school in my country is starting next week. I also have a lot of books to do especially I have another account but don't worry I can manage the struggles. I have a new book which is a kpop fanfic probs not all of you are interested but Im just saying. Thank you for reading at this point. Hoping for more support!!