The New Me~ Someone who I used to be

Sans' P.O.V.

I decided to walk by to her tombstone, I bought tulips and placed it on her tomb. I kneeled down and sobbed, I wiped away the tears and started to talk "Frisk, I miss you so much... Why do you have to leave me alone?" and I pulled out a picture of her and placed it to her tomb, I stood and and said goodbye to her.

I walked back to my house when it started to snow, I looked up and putted my boney hands on my pockets and continued to walk back to my house. I opened my door and it revealed Undyne, Alphys, Paps, Tori, and Asgore and also Asriel and Mettaton. Undyne and Asriel were playing video games while Tori and and Asgore are reading a book, and Alphys and Paps are watching Umdyne and Asriel playing. I chuckled and remembered that it was Sleepover night that Frisk came up with every Sunday, I went to my room and changed to my White t-shirt, my black shorts with white stripes on the side and snatched Undyne's controller because she lost the game so me and Asriel are gonna play "Wow, Sans. I've never seen you play with someone." Undyne stated while patting my shoulder, "I ain't that 'Serial Killer Sans' no more. I'm the new me... So, ya better get used to it." I said while beating Asriel.

5 minutes had pass, I beated Asriel "Hey, that's cheating! You distracted me!" Asriel protested "It's your fault because you let me distract you." I protested back. He groaned and mumbled and we heard Toriel spoke, "Okay, that's enough of playing games. Let's play something else, shall we?" We all agreed and we formed a circle on the living room floor, "Let's play, TRUTH OR DARE!" Mettaton suggested, we agreed and we began to play "Alphys! Truth or Dare?" Asgore asked, "D-d-dare... S-S-Sir..." "I dare you to kiss Undyne." "Wait what?" Undyne asked confused and Alphys stuttered and quickly did her dare. "S-S-S-Sans!" Alphys said shyly, "Truth.." "Did you really change for Frisk?"