The New Me~ Hiding Inside of Me

Sans' P.O.V.

Walking around the city, with my hood up hiding myself. Not bothering to reply all the people's greetings. I walked towards Toriel's house and wanted to talk about how my inner self turning back.

Finally, I arrived at Toriel's and quickly went inside while not bothering to knock, TERRIFIED that I will turn back and KILL the innocent people in the surface. Toriel faced me with a surprised face, "TORI! Yesterday was shocking!" I started, she stood up from the couch and placed the book at the desk and walked up to me and guided me to the couch, "Tell me what happened, Sans." she commanded, I breathed in and started to explain, "I was just sleeping when I had a dream of Frisk and Gaster. I woke up and checked if my eyes were still glowing purple and surprisingly, it was purple. When Paps came and checked me, I was about to KILL him. Now, I tried to hide it and it's still inside of me..." I explained and felt such force of pain came in, I kneel down and I lost control of my body.

Toriel's P.O.V.

I was shocked when Sans kneels down, I walked backwards and I saw his eyes turned purple. He started to laugh evilly while slowly looking up at me. He stood up and he let out a Scythe, bigger and it was glowing. He aimed at me and I got ready for the pressure I'm feeling, but nothing happened. He was breathing hard, he made the Scythe disappear and knelt down. He started to cry, I walked up to him and comforted him.
"Shh.. Calm down, Sans... Control yourself... Frisk is here for you, she will help you get through...

I'm terribly sorry I updated slow and my chapies are short, I'll TRY to make it longer.