The New Me- Frisk?

Sans' P.O.V.

I was a little silent but then answered her question "Yes, I really changed for Frisk..."
And everyone gasped, and Toriel smiled at me I smiled back. I started to remember Frisk and to tear up. "BROTHER, DO NOT WORRY! SHE IS VERY PROUD OF YOU!" Papyrus reassured me, I chuckled a little and wiped my tears away, "Anyways, let's get to bed... We don't wanna be waking up late tomorrow." I stated and walked off to my bed room. I sat on my bed and rested my head on the bed head board, I sighed and turned my head to my right where I can see a picture of me and Frisk, I smiled and I started to fall asleep...

.:Sans' Dream:.

I opened my eyes to see darkness surrounding me, I was surprised and I saw a figure in front of me, it looks like a wisp cupping my cheek bone and I soon realize it was Frisk..."Frisk..." "Sans, you know that I was proud of you ever since you came back to me to save me..." her voice echoed to the place and I realize I was floating with her, I hugged her and she hugged back. "Frisk, I missed you so much..." "Me too, Sans." she whispered, I smiled and pulled back and she pecked my teeth. I smiled even wider and she started to fade away, she was reaching for my hand, "SANS! Help!" she yelled, but she was pulled away by.......

Okay, thank you for reading and I know I hadn't updated anything since the past week I think? So, please forgive me because I had a short fever and I was healed fast so, I wanted to update a book!
I noticed CLIFFHANGER right there ;) Haha, anyways thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed the sequel so far...^-^ Bye!