The New Me~ Fight with The Undying

Undyne's P.O.V.

I started to look for what Papyrus told me to bring him which is the Spaghetti Sauce. I walked towards the Living room assuming to see Sans to be asleep and being lazy, but surprisingly, he wasn't there anymore, "Hm... Where is that Lazy Skeleton?"
I turned around and there I see Sans, but so different, and feels something odd about him.
His hoodie was dark Blue, it's hood was White and he was looking down. Eyes flickering red with a shade of purple, boney hands inside his pockets. And I can clearly see he has a grin on his face, I walked towards him slowly, "Hey, bud. You feeling okay?" I asked then he looked up his left eye still flickering. He raised his hand on his side and a glowing purple Scythe appeared on his hands, his other hand has Chains. I slowly backed away with a spear on my hand, "Sans, stop this now." I warned as I felt the wall on my back, Sans then said with a deep voice, "You aren't the boss of me. . ." As he finished his statement, he swung the Scythe to me, but I dodged. I attacked Sans with my spears, but he was fast to dodge all of it.
He pinned me on the ground and aimed the Scythe on my neck.

He shook his and his eyes turned back to white and he gasped as he saw the Scythe aiming on my neck. He made it disappear and helped me get up, "I... I'm so sorry, Undyne. I don't know what came over me." He apologized then looked away, I patted his shoulder, "Let's talk about it, Bud?" I offered as his answer was a simple nod, then we walked towards the Living room.

I'm sorry if I hadn't updated so long, up coming updates:

The New Eye

&

Soul Mate

Special Thanks to you all for supporting me :) I really appreciate it and also! If You are new to my Books, please do Follow me and I will follow you back :)

THANKS AGAIN FOR SUPPORTING MY BELOVED BOOK 'A Sucker for Pain'! AND READING THE SEQUEL OF IT ^^ I really appreciate your supports guys and I can feel that this book and The New Eye and Soul Mate Will be supported as well like A Sucker for Pain

LOVE YOU ALL ^^

I'm also taking requests from you guys, and maybe suggesting the next Chapter's story! Thankies! ^^