The New Me~ Unexplained Dream.

Sans' P.O.V.

I sat on my bed and laid down sighing, as I looked up the ceiling, I started to drift off to sleep.

"...Sans~..."

I looked around to see who was calling my name, then I saw a light flash to a girl who's crying, I walked closer to her and I recognized her, a tear fell from my eye as I watched her sob.

"F..Frisk."

I smiled reaching out for her, but she pushed away my hand and yelled.

"YOU MONSTER!"

Her looks were different, she was like... melting into black goo. After she yelled, something grabbed me from the back away from Frisk.

I opened my eyes to see I'm in my house with.. everybody, even Frisk who is happily laughing with Mettaton, Alphys, Undyne, Tori, Asgore, Asriel and Paps.

"Hey, Sans."

Frisk poked my cheek with a worried expression.

"Are you alright?"

She added, I stuttered,

"Y..Yeah.."

She giggled and leaned towards me, but before she could kiss me on the cheek, everything looked like as if it was all erasing in my own eyes.

I started to hear Mettaton's, Alphys', and Undyne's last words...

"Sans, wha-what are you doing?"

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

"...You...Killed...Them..."

I stumbled to the ground covering my ears/? from does familiar words from my friends...

"Stop it..."

I commanded, still covering myself.

"Why, Sans..? I thought you liked those words.."

"I SAID STOP IT!"

I Shouted, then spawned my scythe and swung it to the ground breaking it into two as I cried.

"Just...Stop making me what I'm not..."

I stated, until a chuckle appeared.

"What are you talking about, Sans? You ARE this... a SERIAL KILLER... a MURDERER..."

"NO!"

I yelled out while a blaster appeared and blasted all around the area. I panted while sweating and tearing up.

"Tell me, Sans... What's so special about this human that made you change?"

After that sentence was said, I was covered with a black substance and bought me to somewhere. I saw Frisk there all passed out while her soul was glowing.

"Is it... her Determination, Sans?"

"No.."

"Then what made your soul all soft and kind?"

After what he asked, In a split second, I was on the ground looking at Frisk who was holding a sword.

"Frisk, wh-"

I was cutted off when she spoke, her voice was deep that brought chills to my spine.

"You monster..."

Little did I knew, she stabbed me with the sword right through my soul.

Then, I woke up all confused and sweating and panting.

"What.. was that.."