The New Me~ Missing You

Sans' P.O.V.

I woke up seeing my room, I sighed and got up. I got dressed and went outside to be greeted by my brother Papyrus. "BROTHER! GOOD MORNING! HOW WAS YOUR REST?" Papyrus asked while stirring the spaghetti he was making, I leaned against the counter and poured a glass of water, "It was fine, but yet, I feel tired as usual..." I replied, "AH! DO YOU MEAN LAZY AGAIN, AYE?" Papyrus said, I chuckled and drank the glass of water. Papyrus placed the two plates of Spaghetti and sat on the dining table, I followed him and we started to eat.

"BROTHER! I WILL BE GOING WITH METTATON AFTER THIS. I HOPE YOU CAN HANDLE YOURSELF WITHOUT YOUR LITTLE BROTHER!" Papyrus told me as he placed the empty plates on the sink and started to wash them, "Sure, bro. Don'tcha worry about ol' lazy Sans here alone." I chuckled as I got up and laid on the couch and turned on the T.V.
Papyrus had finished doing the dishes and putted on his coat and scarf, "I WILL BE BACK SOON, BROTHER." Then he exited the house. I picked up my phone and gone through my gallery to see some photos of Me and the gang except Frisk wasn't there. Some of the few was Me and Frisk, and some was Me and her including the Gang. But, that was a long time ago.

I jumped when I heard a voice,
"Sans, are you alright?", it was only Undyne. "Um, Undyne. How did you get inside here?" I asked confused to my Fish friend, she sat on the chair next to me and looked at my phone, "Missing her?" she asks, I sighed. "Yes, Undyne." then, she chuckled and playfully punched me on the arm then, patted me on the back. "It will be fine, bud." She assured then stood up and walked to the kitchen.

~°...I miss you, Frisk...°~