The New Me~ The Deal Pt. 2

Sans' P.O.V.

Gaster dodge my punches and stopped me with his magic.

"Oh SøŇ, yOu tħïňĶ you can d€f€åţ your FäŢħ€ř?"

He threw me on a wall that made my HP low. I growled and my eye flamed purple, but I resisted the murderer inside me. My eye turned back to blue and I spawned 2 Gaster Blasters and attacked Gaster with it. He dodged the first blast and then the second, but the third and fourth he got hit. I summoned bones around him and attached my hands together forming a blue large scythe above me then rose both my hands and slams it down on the ground making the blue scythe above me hit the ground making large bones appear from the large cracks of the ground going to Gaster. He lost a large amount of HP and I walked to him.

"Let Frisk go, Gaster."

"I will in one ÇøŇðÏťÏøŇ. . ."

My eye flamed dark blue,

"What."

I said more like a statement rather than a question.

"You have to kill  7 Monster §øưŁ§ for her to keep."

My eye sockets widen in shock. I looked up at Frisk who had passed out because of losing a small amount of HP slowly. I sighed and dealed with Gaster.

"...Deal."

He grinned and chuckled and disappeared with Frisk and then I woke up to reality.

I stood up and ran outside to see many people walking by my house greeting me with their smiles and waves. I sighed and thought of how will I do this.

7 Monster souls? What does he mean?

I looked around and I remembered... Me, Tori, Pap, Undyne, Alphys, MTT and Asgore are the only monsters... Asriel doesn't count because he is a kid.

I sighed and my heart twisted, but I thought myself I need to do this... for Frisk.