The New Me~ 1 Soul, 6 to Go.

Killing Spree

Sans' P.O.V.

I walked towards Mettaton's house, more like mansion though. I pulled up my hood and ignored everyone's greetings along the way. I pushed the doorbell and Mettaton answered.

"Why hello, darling~ Why such a sudden visit~?"

She asked, I walked pass her and closed the door. She became confused, I sighed.

"I want to talk to you, Mettaton."

I cooed, then she nodded and leaded us to the couch to talk to.

"What are we going to talk about, Dearie~?"

She asked again.

"What... Would you do if... Your love of your life was... caught by your enemy and giving you a condition to kill... your friends for your love?"

Her eyes were in shock, then she giggled.

"I wouldn't do it. But, why you asked, Boss?"

She asked confusingly. I heard a whisper from my head.

You only have 7 days, §øŇ. . .

My eye flamed purple and I lose control.

Mettaton's P.O.V.

I looked at Sans who began to chuckle, he pulled out a knife on his back. He looked up at me with his eye glowing dark purple.
His boney fingers were sharp, and his grin was wide.
I walked back slowly and he stood up and walked slowly towards me with the knife on his hand.

"Sans, wha-what are you doing?"

I asked very scared as soon as I hitted the wall. Sans chuckled evilly and aimed the knife on my chest.

"i wIlL kIlL AlL mY fRiEnDs fOr mY oNe aNd OnLy. . ."

He stated and stabbed the knife on my chest.

I began to twitch and I lost control of my system. Little did I know, Sans pulled out my soul and everything went black.

____

MTT IS DEAD! ( T-T)
I'm sorry if this is going to be... messed up and I know all you guys all ready know what will be the messed up ending, BUT I will scramble it up >:3

Chao my lovely Candy canes! -3-

P.S. I hope you guys like the new cover of A Sucker for Pain and This book ^^

My other books will have edited and NEW covers soon :) Thank you again! -3-