The New Me~ You

Sans' P.O.V.

.:Sans' Dream:.

"Frisk... Where are you?" I asked, I looked around and saw only darkness. Suddenly, an echo voice calling out my name "SANS!" then a chuckle was followed. My eyes glowed, ready to attack. "Hahaha... Well, well, well... If it isn't my Rival, Sans the skeleton..." I looked behind me and saw a black figure walking towards me. I got ready my gaster blasters and the voice chuckled once more, "Sans, what happened to you? You changed, I did a great job to you." My eyes widen, I already know who was that....
"So...? You're just gonna stand there and stare?" he asked...
"...Gaster..." "I'm surprised you still remember me..." he said while he walked towards me, "WHAT HAPPENED TO FRISK, YOU BASTARD?!" I shouted as I blasted him with the gaster blasters, he dodged and smiled "She's fine with me.. But yet, she was losing her Determination and gaining her INSANITY... Hehehehahaha." He chuckled again, I got angry and blasted a gaster blaster at him and bones. It hit him, but he wasn't damaged. I was shocked, and soon I realise I was in my dream. I made my blasters disappear including the bones, but my eyes still glow and my hands glowing blue. I rose my hand and made Gaster close to me, "What happened... to... her...?" I asked, "She's in the void with me!" He answered, I got angry and lifted him up in the air and smashed him in to the ground. I soon realize my eyes were glowing Red, purple, white and blue. I was turning into my insane self.

I shook my head as Gaster chuckled non-stop. "You're going back to your old self!"
"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME, GASTER!!"

Then, I woke up sweating and crying. I jumped out of the bed and went to the mirror to see my eyes glowing Purple.
"Oh no... Please... No..."

Sorry if I haven't updating for a month or two. Just really busy by the cause of school, studying, and rehearsal for Graduation so totally busy. I'm sorry again!