The New Me~ Regressions or Continuation

Sans' P.O.V.

I then walked to my house like nothing happened as firetrucks and ambulances drove fast towards the explosion. I pulled my hood up as people and monsters started to run to the exploded laboratory of the famous scientist, Alphys. I secretly grinned and teleported to my room with Alphys' soul.

As I shut the door and locking it, I leaned on the walls and held my head and started to panic.

"What am I doing?!"

I asked myself so confused, I stopped that made me turn left at the two souls floating in mid air. I felt my right eye water, tears started to stream down my face as I said to myself,

"I killed them..."

My soul started cracking, I gripped onto my chest as I started to cry more. I held the two glowing souls in front of me as I cried.

"I'm a murderer..."

I whispered as I thought of Mettaton and Alphys.
My two loyal friends since we started to kill and steal. I knelt down and sobbed, I felt a preasure pressed at the back of me as if it was hugging me.
I widen my eye sockets then, I dove into the hug when I realized it was my one and only angel.

"Sans... Don't..."

I heard a small, soft whisper in my ears, I gently smiled still tearing up thinking of what mistake I have done. I felt the pressure slowly fading as I noticed she was disappearing.

"Don't...?"

I repeated trying to understanding her words.

"Don't... Continue... Please..."

Then, she disappeared. A tear fell down from my eye and I punched the wall breaking it.

"Don't listen to her, Sans... Continue for her.."

I heard a chuckle saying I should continue, I started to lose control and my eye flamed purple, I laughed evilly and I teleported to Undyne's...