The New Me~ 4 souls, 3 to Go.

Sans' P.O.V.

As I got up from my bed, I went inside the bathroom and brought the pieces back together from my dream... The only question that is stuck in my head is, why is Frisk looking so different?

I shook it off and went out the bathroom, then grabbed my jacket and went downstairs to see Papyrus on the couch looking pale, I walked over to my little bro and sat down next to him.

"What's wrong, Paps?'

I asked very concerned,

"UNDYNE... ALPHYS... AND.. AND METTATON IS.. DEAD."

Papyrus replied with a tear streamed down his face. My eyes widen in shock hat he heard about he news. I thought of a perfect get away from that.

"I know, Paps.. I'm sorry."

He hugged me close and started to sob,

"BROTHER, I WILL GIVE JUSTICE FOR THEM AND KILL WHOEVER KILLED THEM..."

As I heard his statement, my eyes went white to empty black.

"S...sure, brother. I'll go ahead and... visit Toriel, Asgore and Asriel, okay?"

"OKAY, BROTHER..."

And then I got up from the couch and pulled up my hood and walked out the house and walked towards The Dreemurr's residence. I knocked on the front door and soon, it was answered by Asriel who looks like surprised.

"Oh, hey, Sans. We didn't expect you to visit. Come in."

Asriel requested, I walked in the house and there I saw Asgore and Toriel at the living room. I noticed Toriel's hand was in flame like she is getting ready for a Fight... And I already knew what exactly she is planning..

She made 5 fireballs attack me, but i quickly dodged and my eye flickered in purple as i swung my hand with a Scythe appeared, I struck the floor that made it break into two, both Asgore and Toriel dodged the hit, Asriel fired his Hyper death swords at me, but i grabbed the two swords wtih a Chain, luckily he was holding both of the swords that I swung the chain making him swing with it. As soon as I let go of the swords, he flew to the wall making a small crack on it. i chuckled as Asgore tried to hit me with his swords, but it ended up being him on the floor all bruised up.

"YOU MONSTER! WE KNEW WE SHOULDN'T TRUST YOU!"

Toriel shouted before attacking me with fireballs, I dodged every one of it, then I chuckled.

"You should be thankful because I'm bringing back your daughter."

I stated as I tried to hit her with bones, but it didn't work.

"IF YOU DIDN'T KIDNAP HER AND MADE HER LOVE YOU, SHE WILL BE STILL ALIVE, IDIOT!"

She said back, then my eye flamed dark purple.

"Oh come on, Tori. You are not yourself."

Blasters struck at her that damaged her 5 hp.

"YOU are not yourself.. How could you kill them?"

She asked while she attacked twenty big fireballs that ended up breaking into half with my scythe.

"LIKE I SAID! I'M DOING THIS FOR FRISK! FOR YOUR DAUGHTER!"

i teleported behind her at hit her with my scythe that damaged her 20 hp. She started to tremble to the ground with blood dripping on her mouth.

"Now...Just cooperate with me."

"You...Mo-monster.."

She stuttered,

"I am not a monster, Tori..Just.."

I rose both of my hands aiming the Scythe on her soul.

"aN oBsEsSeD MuRdErEr. . ."

I sliced her chest that made her soul float on the air as her lifeless body fell on the floor and turn into nothing but dust.

"And thank you, Ms. Dreemurr, for understanding me."

Then I walked out letting my scythe and chain scratch the floors while her soul was n my hands, I started to search for Asgore and Asriel.

Longest chapie here, aye?  Welp, Tori is gone, Goat Mom is now Moma Dust :( Stay tund for who will be the next victim of Sans! :)