A New Life

The brunette female walked down the streets while holding her bag, silently walking through the busy streets as humans and monsters roamed around the city.

Huffing out a small sigh, a thick mist escaped her mouth due to the cold temperature. Her whole body wrapped by thick cloth, a sweater, a dress coat and a red scarf around her neck, topped with a small beanie hat.

Her boots echoed through the subway before she came to a stop by the train track, waiting together with other passengers who are in a rush to get in the train. Though, there isn't not much people who will be taking the train, since the thick snow had froze the whole city, making difficult for others to go out. And it is winter break, the brunette didn't have to go to work today, all she did was to go to a bakery to pick up her Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie, just as she wants it.

Hearing the loud honk of the upcoming train, she got ready to hop inside. Her look following the train before it came to a halt right in front of her. The doors automatically opened as passengers got out and other got in.

She helped herself and went inside, soon taking a seat by the door. She placed her bag on her lap and leaned her back against the seat, closing her eyes and sighed. But, once she opened her eyes, it landed on a monster, a skeleton. She had seen monsters, but it is very rare to see skeletons.

A skeleton Male wrapped with a green, thick coat with a hood, his head covered with a dark grey beanie hat. His arms crossed over his chest as he snored. He was fast asleep.

The brunette then flinched when a bottle of ketchup fell from the paper bag on his lap. She couldn't help but to tap his leg, an attempt to wake him up, "Sir?" She called, tapping his leg once again.

She then relieved once the skeleton opened his eyes and met with her orbs, "This fell from you bag." She stated, handling the bottle of ketchup that was once on the floor. The skeleton took it with a small smile.

"Thank you." He replied and placed the bottle back to the paper bag. "Sorry if I bothered you, Miss..?"

"Frisk." She responded with a smile, "And no, you didn't bother me. I just figured I wouldn't want you losing an item."

"Ah, thank you again." The skeleton chuckled, "And the name's Sans." He pulls out a hand for her to shake, giving her a toothy grin.

Frisk took it gladly and shook Sans' hand, "It's nice to meet you, Sans." Frisk giggled, before their hands parted from each other.

Once they had shook hands, Sans froze, the touch was so familiar to him but he hasn't met Frisk before. Or did he?

"Attention all passengers, next stop, Snowdin." The conductor spoke through the speakers. Which Sans took it as a cue to stand up once the train was slowly stopping.

"Welp, see you around, Frisk." Sans smiled, shaking off the feeling and tucked his hands in his pockets while his other hand held the paper bag. "Hoping we could hang around some other time." He smirked, before the doors opened and Sans stepped off after giving Frisk a small wave.

Frisk waved back and watched by the window as Sans walked off, then it hit her. "Why is Sans' name ring a bell..?"

A little treat since it's already 2020 and I made this book way back 2016. Yeet, anyhow, hopefully you guys enjoyed. I don't know if I should make a book 3 or just let this one be as it is. Since this is the alternate ending I had came up with.

Which, I made it modernized than the actual game. But, who cares? It's been 3 years since Frisk's last encounter with Sans in this lol.