The New Me~The Deal

Sans' P.O.V.

I woke up all tired, I yawned and looked at my alarm clock

' 7:30 a.m. '

I got out of my bed and went to my closet and took a bath, then putted my white T-shirt, my blue sweat shirt, my black joggers and my white pair of shoes.

I went downstairs and saw Paps in the kitchen cooking his Spaghetti, a small smile crawled on my cheek. I went to Pap and he greeted me with his warm smile.

"GOOD MORNING, SANS! MISTER AND MISSES DREEMURR AND THE DREEMURR CHILD ARE INVITING US TO COME WITH THEM ON FRISK's 1st DEATH ANNIVERSARY! GO GET READY, BROTHER!"

Pap announced as he ate his Spaghetti. I grinned a little and sat on the table and ate my spaghetti.

"Sure thing, Paps."

I scoffed as I took a bite.

Papyrus gave me his worried look.

"BROTHER? WHY ARE YOU TURNING YOUR GRIN UPSIDE DOWN? AND WHY ARE YOU SO DOWN?"

"Nothin', Paps. Just. . . Thinking of something."

I said in a lower tone and I spin the fork on the food. Paps then patted my shoulder.

"IT WILL BE ALRIGHT, SANS! THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS HERE FOR YOU AND I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL HELP YOU TURN THAT FROWN, UPSIDE DOWN!"

I smiled at Paps and rubbed his head playfully.

"Thanks, bro."

"ANYTIME, BIG BROTHER!"

He said happily and stood up and walked to his room.

I sighed and I flinched as I fell off my chair and suddenly, I fell on a black hole? I reached for the edge, but it didn't succeed.

I opened my eyes and I was floating in mid air. I looked around and I saw Frisk that was crying while she can't move because Gaster was holding her back.

"LET HER GO, GASTER!"

Gaster chuckled and teleported towards me.

"Oh, §øŇ. . . You ŢħÏňĶ I will do ţħªţ ¿ ?"

I growled and my eye flamed blue and started to punch him.

To Be Continued . . . :3