The New Me~ I'm Sorry (Short Chapter)

Sans' P.O.V

I walked towards Alphys' lab and asked her a question, "Alphys, why is Ģäşťèř haunting me again?" Alphys' eyes widen and quickly went to her computer and searched his full name

W.D. Gaster

He was once a royal scientist to the King and Queen, ruler of the Underground. He was a brilliant man that made the whole Underground proud. One day, he created a machine that was only powered by his so called DETERMINATION, Determination can power the machine and travel through different timelines from past to future to other AUs and Timelines. He was so curious to test it with his determination and curious what will happen if he killed a monster from a different timeline... Will the monster from the present timeline will be no longer existed? He knew that he had to experiment on it more so he killed every single monster from a past timeline and travels back to his present timeline and see if all monsters had been killed, once they are all are, he will RESET the past timeline so all monsters will exist. But, he got obsessed to the power he has, he turned evil and killed all the monster from his timeline and reset them again and again and again. Until, he was now kept on a VOID and he was no longer exists in other timelines except for his son... He possessed his own son to kill all humanity and monsters.

"He wants re-revenge, Sans! He w-wants to p-possess you again a-and kill u-us a-all!" Alphys stuttered, Sans was surprised. He grew angry and ran outside to the Waterfalls.

"WHERE ARE YOU, GASTER?!"
Sans shouted as he trembled to the ground, "Why are you... Doing this...?" He whispered, he looked up and stopped when he heard giggles. 'Sans! Come on! Sans! Get up!' Sans followed the giggled and it led to an echo flower echoing Frisk's angelic voice, "I'm sorry, Frisk..." Sans knelt down and tears began streaming down his cheekbone.
'Sans! Come on! Hurry up, you Lazy Bones!'

~° ....I'm sorry, sweetheart °~