Prolouge Season 2

Previously on Prison Break...

(Let's Break Out of Prison) >

_________
"Olivia Granges you have been found guilty of three accounts, we have decided to move you to a level 1 maximum security prison. We are transferring you to Fox River."
_________

"So Westmoreland is your Grandpa?" Michael asks.

"What of it?"
__________
"L.. Lincoln? I didn't think I would get to see you again." I say.
__________
"I can offer you something much better." Michael reasons. "I can get you to her." He says.

"Yeah? How you gonna do that?"

"We're breaking out of here." I drop my paint brush.
__________
"Think of this place like it's a map of the US."
__________
"Scofield." The officer calls. "Move it. It's time for your conjugal. Your wife is here."
__________
"GOD DAMMIT OLIVIA!!" Michael shouts really loudly. "I love you!" He says. "I love you, okay."
__________
"Your mother, is very sick. She's got Oesophageal Cancer." Warden tells me.
_________
Lincolns heavy head rests on my shoulder. "Say hi to Johnny for me, will you?" I ask, hot thick tears falling onto my silky cheeks. "I love you so, so much Linc."
__________
As for getting wasted. I did.

Yes it's illegal for someone my age to drink, I wasn't 21, I'm still not. But I drank my sorrows away. Every. Single. Day.

Lincoln saw my pain, and just like every other time in my life he helped me get rid of the pain, he saw me go through my underage drinking problem and with LJ's help, they tried to end it for me.
__________
Grandad groans and falls to the floor. I rush to his side and notice a huge red stain on his top.
"Give Anna her papa's love." He says to me.

"I love you, Grandad."

"I love you too, squirt."
__________
Eventually we reach the strip and the plane is moving closer and closer to us. We shout and wave desperately out of breath but the plane doesn't stop it simply whirrs louder and flys straight above our heads leaving us stranded on the ground, surrounded by cops on foot and in cars.

"What do we do now?" I ask.

"We run!"