Chapter 33: The Message

Did someone say it's a Thursday??

... that means a new chapter. Here you go::

______________

"We're done." Lincoln shakes his head.

"There's no other way out of here," Kellerman says having checked all the rooms for an exit, "next time you hold a conference do it from a room with a back door."

"Just let me think." Michael says with his teeth clenched.

"This is the Montana Highway Patrol," a voice says through an amplifier to make whoever it is louder, "Michael Scofield, Lincoln Burrows and Olivia Granges, you need to exit with your hands in the air. This is a warning. Exit with your hands up."

"What about him?" Lincoln points at Terrance's body.

"What about him? He's useless."

"Dead body, we got fingerprints everywhere." Lincoln reminds him.

"You're worried someone will pin a murder on you?" Kellerman says a little sarcastically, I mean, he's got a fair point.

"What's your plan? Leave the body, walk out the door?" Lincoln frowns.

"Yes," Mike replies before Paul can, "that's exactly what we're gonna do."

"Michael Scofield, Lincoln Burrows and Olivia Granges, you need to exit with your hands up." The voice repeats.

Michael quickly tells us what to do and we begin to carry it out.

Kellerman opens the door a crack and holds out his badge for the cops to see, "FBI, hold your fire. I have Burrows, Scofield and Granges in custody, we're coming out. Hold your fire."

Kellerman holds the three of us as best he can and then leads us outdoors to the cops and news reporters.

"Hold up, who are you?" One of then asks.

"Federal Bureau of Investigation, we're going to Billings." Kellerman tells him.

"Wait a minute, let me see that ID again." Before they know it Kellerman's got a gun to one of the camera man's heads and is dragging him backwards a little while the cops point their weapons at us as well.

"Everybody calm down and this won't get ugly." Kellerman tells them.

"All right. I want keys to both of the cop cars, now!" Michael shouts at them.

"Don't do it!" One of the cops shouts.

"Don't listen to him! Get the keys." Michael orders the interview lady and she grabs the keys handing them to Michael while Lincoln points his gun at the cops as well. "We're getting out of here before anyone gets hurt." Michael says, "Lincoln, start the car."

"This is your last chance." The cop yells. "I'm not gonna tell you again."

"One more step, and I drop him." Kellerman tells him.

After the keys are with us we get into the car we drove here as the cop cars will have trackers in them for sure.

Lincoln drives us away as fast as he can without causing even more of a scene but at least the cops can't follow us because they can't start their cars. Michael sits next to him in the passenger side tensing up from the situation we were just in - or are in because the camera man, Kellerman and I are sat in the back. Which means we're kidnappers on top of everything else.