Chapter 21: Manhunt

Season 2 will contain both Linvia (Lincoln + Olivia) and Olichael (Olivia + Michael) scenes.

And get this I've left it up to you to decide her fate...

_______________

We've been running all night but it's now morning, the suns up, and we don't have the cover of darkness anymore.

I don't know where we are but the area is leafy green and we've got badges practically stepping on our heels.

"Where are they?" Lincoln asks as we stop for a moment with Sucre and Michael slightly behind us.

"What's that?" C-Note asks as a screeching of metal sounds in the air.

"Let's go." Lincoln replies running in the direction of the metal, it's a storage train. "All we've got to do is make it to the other side." Lincoln shouts as we run next to the train trying to out-run it so that we're in front. Eventually we do and we cut across the track. We are on the other side but Michael and Sucre are still behind.

Sucre jumps into a carriage and out the other side while Michael doesn't quite make the carriage.

Lincoln jumps onto the side of the train slipping in between two carriages pulling Michael through barely missing a bullet shot by Bellick.

We run into the leafy green forest on this side and keep running until we're a safe-ish distance away. "I thought that I thought this out." Sucre pants. "You saw all those guys back there?"

"The key is back there, and we are up here." Michael replies.

"Yeah, and how long is that going to last?" Sucre asks.

"Yeah, especially since we don't have a pot to piss in thanks to Abruzzi's magically disappearing jet." C-Note bends over and puts his hands on his knees.

"Hey, you were never going to be on that plane, brother." John sasses.

"And don't think I don't know where you were going either, Scofield." C-Note turns to him.

"And where was I going?" Michael asks.

"Oh I don't know, Utah?" He suggests. "When were you planning on telling us about the money?"

"What money?" Sucre asks.

"Please don't start, I can't do this right now." I beg, leaning my hands on my knees panting, still out of breath. The fire on my chest starts to die down a little, the longer we stay like this.

"Five million dollars that Westmoreland planted in the desert in Utah." C-Note tells everyone.

"You don't know what you're talking about." Michael replies.

"You wish I didn't know."

Michael starts walking again and Lincoln follows so I do too. "Wait, wait, what money?" Sucre keeps asking.

We don't walk for long before we find a deserted boat hut and the three of us go and sit on the end of a wooden walk way, away from the three others.

"We've got to dump them, now." Lincoln tells us, nodding at C-Note, Sucre and Abruzzi. He's still sporting a large graze on his right cheek and temple and on the left side of his head - left from the car crash he was in before we left Fox River.

"Can't." Michael replies. "They know about Utah."

"All the more reason to dump them." I chip in to the conversation.

"If they get caught by the Feds they'll know where we are going, they'll tell them." Michael says. "We've just got to make sure they stay afloat until we're off in Utah, doing what we gotta do." The men across the wooden paths look at us untrustingly as they can't hear our conversation at all.