Chapter 26: Subdivision

A/N: Itttttt's Thursday.... Major Olichael development for the shippers out there. They are back on track. Well, a bit further into the chapter after a few problems.

___________

We jog back down to the car and get in quickly, I turn the key in the ignition and start to roll the vehicle down into the new estate that's been built. "The ranch is gone, Michael." I say, stopping the car again in an empty street, next to the foundations of a house that is half built.

He rubs his buzzed hair and sighs, "well the five million might not be."

"And you're going to find it, how?" T-Bag asks. "What you've got a divining rod tattooed on your ass?"

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING OUT OF YOU MOUTH OTHER THAN WHAT YOUR PHOTOGRAPHIC MEMORY SPITS OUT, REGARDING THAT MAP!" Michael completely loses it looking into the back where T-Bag and Lincoln are sat.

"You watch your tone with me, boy." T-Bag warns.

"I will watch you get tossed to the side of the road to fend for yourself, boy, because if you can't remember where that Silo was, you're worthless to us." He whispers threateningly, right up in his face.

"Yo, fools, let me out!" Tweener shouts banging on the trunk from the inside.

"Shut up." Lincoln shouts back very calmly, it's strange Michael and Lincoln seem to have switched personalities for a moment.

"THE MAP!" Michael shouts again.

"Okay, okay! Alright, alright, alright.." T-Bag replies putting his hand to his head and closing his eyes to think. "The ranch, the ranch was in the central box. Sheep road, on one side, Kokosing Road perpendicular. In the centre of the property was the ranch house and the ranch house was surrounded by tree's." He stops and looks out the window. We are parked right near it.

We climb out the car, the doors clicking at our request and stand looking onto the house. "Every tree is a year old, at most, except those." Michael looks at the cluster near the building growing long waving leaves off its branches.

"Where's the Silo?" Linc asks T-Bag.

He taps his head vigorously, "In... inside the trees, I want to say to the left, but that may have been a barn. I remembered the best I could, gents... and lady... but I didn't know this place would now be smothered in tract homes, so you know, I'm sorry that I'm not Rain man over here."

I notice a few people walking their dogs and heading out all of them very close to us which makes me a little nervous. "Why don't we get back in the car while we think so that nobody recognise--" I try to be the voice of reason and calm the situation down.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP!" Michael shouts at me.

"What did you just say to me?" I ask perplexed by his recent attitude towards everyone.

"Liv I..." he begins.

"No!" I reply. "No! I am so tired of being walked all over. How dare you be so rude. If you haven't noticed we are all in the same boat here, I'm doing the best I can to help. You are lucky I'm offering to share the money out at all, it should all be mine. My inheritance. Maybe I will keep it all if you continue to treat me like shi--" I cut myself off by slamming the door of car shut so I'm separate to those idiots.

Outside Lincoln starts to shout at Michael. "I thought I warned you that she wasn't for sharing at the start. I've let you be together, but don't you EVER talk to her like that."