Chapter 18: In OR Out.

Tayo's POV

Coming back from My colleague's Wedding ceremony. And yes I wore the the tie Ali chose, which I look very handsome in. The wedding thing was quite new to me. I can't remember when last I went to one. Oh and Zahra came along too. She felt too bored at home and Ramsey decided to go to Unilag campus to feed his eyes at exploring with his school friends.

I wish I didn't take her along. Zahra is the type of girl you don't take to parties because she was always wantinh to know all the guests and becoming 'besties' at an instant. Making me feel uncomfortable.

"The wedding party was so interesting, I had so much fun. " she giggled while stretching In the car. At least someone partied hard.

"Are doctors always good looking? " she grins at my direction.

"What.  I don't know about that." I responded focusing on my driving.

"who Is this one that park in front of the gate.?" I slowly stopped the car not too far from where the other car parked.

"Is that...????" Zahra suddenly sits up straight, her eyes filled with surprise and anger staring at the other car.  Does she know who owns the car?.

I also Look closely at the car and notice Ali and what's his name again?? Ah Benjamin. She came back with him.
Deep down i felt something hit my stomach. Jealousy? 

It's Ali and tha-" before I could finish, Zahra had already gotten out of the car marching towards the car.  What the??.

I quickly run after grabbing her by the arm from getting any further.

"What is wrong with you? " I ask. obviously she looked ready to pounce. What's going on?

"That bastard!!!" breathing heavily struggling to  break free from my firm grip.

"Calm down,  calm down. " I try calming her down. At the back of my mind,  I kept wondering what it was that, that guy did for her to blow up so much.?

"Calm down. " finally it seemed she was cooling down. "Look, your sister is coming already." I face towards where Ali got out of the car heading towards us.  She must have seen how angry her sister was .

Then it hit me. The accident that made Alima lose her memory, the 'Bastard' who caused it.  Oh wow.

"OK Zahra,  it's OK. What you were about to do, I understand but it's wrong."

"you don't UNDERSTAND!!! " she screamed. "it took her six months to recognize who her siblings were!!.  She couldn't go to school for a year. All her mates had already graduated before she got back in." she sobbed.

"I get it. It was hard. But she's fine now and the person who needs to tell her this truth, Is not you."

"why? He's not gonna tell her. " she aggressively points towards the car that was already leaving the scene.

"Tell me what?? " Alima suddenly spoke looking confused at  Zahra.

"NOTHING! " Zahra yelled marching straight to the house.

"what the hell was that about?." she faces me with a puzzled look.

"errr......dunno. How was your seminar?" I replied, diverting the question.

I don't think I'm the one who should tell her about what just happened. right?.

"So,  that was Your preppy Vice principal?" I ask, nodding at the direction she was coming from.

"Benjamin, Yes." she raised an eyebrow. "How was the wedding? and you look good in that tie, which I picked." she smiled with a smug on her face.

"Ah wow, you're feeling proud about just a tie that you guess-picked abi. " I tease her  which she made a face like she was annoyed.

"wharever, how was the wedding jooorr. " she playfully brushed away what I said earlier. "How many girls drooled over you. hmmmm?" she playfully caressed my arm.

"I wasn't paying attention but....did you drool? " I calmly toyed with her hair, waiting for her to make an expression.

"errr....no." she tried hiding her blushing face. "You....You are just lucky with good looks." she timidly spoke before turning to leave for the house.

"Do you like my sister? "

Why did that question pop up?

"Hey. " I called out, halting her steps towards the house.  She turns back to face me.

OK so now I stopped her. What am I suppose to say?. What is wrong with me.  I don't even know if I like her or it's just all in my head.  Well, thanks to that little brat, Zahra for making me think this way.

"what.?" she impatiently interrupts my chaotic brain.

"Uh... What are you planning for Christmas?." Way to go Tayo, the last thing that came out of your mouth. My subconscious mind mocks me.

"Christmas? I don't know." shrugging her shoulders.

"OK. You can go now. " dismissing her with a shove of my hand.

Maybe it's all in my head. Yeah.
I like Alima.... but as a younger friend.... Sister. Uggh whatever.

Shoving those annoying thoughts I quickly get back into my car as i properly drive into the apartment building.

I wonder how Zahra is doing right now?

Wait.

Will she tell Ali about that guy, Benjamin?

Does Ali really like that guy?

Here I go with questions again.

Forget it forget it.

It's best to mind my business.

Back into the house, Zahra is watching a program on TV, while Ali is probably in her room changing.

"hey." I tap Zahra. "How are you doing now? " I'm a little concern about how she is taking all that happened earlier? 

I can imagine the hate she has for that Benjamin guy.

"I'm good.... " her statement sounded incomplete but I won't push her to talk. Probably not today.

I walk towards my room to go change, when she suddenly stops me.

"I need you to do me a favor." she looked so serious that I couldn't read what was going on in her head.

"what. " I respond, out of curiosity.

"I want you to make my sister fall in love with you. "

What??

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Hmm Zahra, your own don dey fear person oo.

Hi guys.  How is d week going?. I hope not as boring as mine sha.

Happy New Month.

Did you like the chapter?.

What should Tayo do? Leave your comments.

See you on Friday.

Muah.
Thanks for your time.